Anything I Can Do To Go Broke On This Hand?

First off all: Hi Everyone! ;)So here's the situation9 handed, live cash game, with mostly donkeys and 2-3 decent players. The blinds are .05 .10 (I know.. tiny stakes, we're all poor college students)I'm on the button with 8 7 of clubs and it folds around to me. The average stack is about $18, I have around $30I raise it to .40 , the SB calls, BB (one of the good players)raises to $1.20I call, the SB foldsFlop come: 8d 7s 3hBB bets $1.00, I raise to $2.50 BB raises to $5.00, I consider pushing, but just callTurn:Q hBB checks, I bet $5.00, he callsRiver:8 sI bet $7.00, he BB pushes all in for about $10.00 moreI call and he turns over QQ for the better full houseanything i could have done different?

First off all: Hi Everyone! ;)So here's the situation9 handed, live cash game, with mostly donkeys and 2-3 decent players. The blinds are .05 .10 (I know.. tiny stakes, we're all poor college students)I'm on the button with 8 7 of clubs and it folds around to me. The average stack is about $18, I have around $30I raise it to .40 , the SB calls, BB (one of the good players)raises to $1.20I call, the SB foldsFlop come: 8d 7s 3hBB bets $1.00, I raise to $2.50 BB raises to $5.00, I consider pushing, but just callTurn:Q hBB checks, I bet $5.00, he callsRiver:8 sI bet $7.00, he BB pushes all in for about $10.00 moreI call and he turns over QQ for the better full houseanything i could have done different?
No, he caught up. Shit happens.

Whenever you go to ask yourself a question like "could I have not gone broke on this hand?" always look back on each street and ask yourself if, given the information available to you at that point in time, you could possibly have played it differently. You flop top 2, I would have put in another reraise to try and get it in on the flop, but you chose to just call. Whatever the situation, can you consider folding here? Obviously not.The turn, Q, seems like an ok card and he checks to you. A check behind here would be horrific. You bet, he called. No other possible option.River, you boat up, pretty obvious what ensues from there.So seriously, when asking yourself whether you had to go broke, consider the hand and how it played out. To not go broke here you would have to be an absolutely horrible player.

i would raise more on the flop, and when he 3 bets you on the flop, he almost always has a big pair and you can just shove and be called every time here.

I'm pretty sure that y'all misread the title. Clearly, it asks, "Anything I Can Do To Go Broke On This Hand?" Obviously, the answer is yes: do exactly what you did. In fact, there are probably other ways that you can also go broke.

I saw the typo, came into the thread hoping to show of some of my expertise on going broke, and was disapointed to find he was acctualy trying to keep his money.

Push the flop, villain thinks for awhile, realizes it's .5/.1 and he has an overpair. Calls. You are sick on the turn, and even sicker on the river. You go broke either way.