3.25/45 Turbo In Level 3

I have my starting stack of 1500. Villain has 1250 or so, so I have him covered but not by a lot. Villain (mp raiser...I'm not worried about the EP limp) has not raised a hand yet, but has limped and played weakly from various seats. Note this is a turbo, so we've maybe played 20 hands FWIW.Blinds are 25/50. One limper ep. MP villain raises to 200. Folds to me in the SB with TT. What's my line? Folding seems weak. Calling seems expensive. Raising is committing, and shoving feels risky against an MP raiser who has shown no aggression until now.

I flat call. 20 hands isn't a large enough sample to determine that the villain's range is strong enough to fold here. That being said, raising is pretty much committing yourself to a push, and he's only calling with hands that either beat you, or a coinflip at best.

For the call crowd: Are you playing for set value, or are you bet/folding most flops?
Depends on the texture of the flop, but I'm probably playing for set value. The fact that this guy has been limping and playing weakly, and now comes out firing with a raise to 4BB, tells me he's probably holding a strong hand (probably QQ-AA, AK, AKs, maybe JJ and AQs).In hindsight, I may just throw this away PF. You don't have position postflop, which means you can't respond to his reaction to the flop, and I don't like the idea of throwing out another 200-300 chips on the flop to test his hand. If we can put him on the range above, calling a 4BB raise OOP with TT is just asking for trouble (and so is pushing PF).

If an ace comes out, I check/fold. Otherwise I'm leading out most flops and playing accordingly. I think you're really undervaluing TT here if your strictly playing it for set value.

Depends on the texture of the flop, but I'm probably playing for set value. The fact that this guy has been limping and playing weakly, and now comes out firing with a raise to 4BB, tells me he's probably holding a strong hand (probably QQ-AA, AK, AKs, maybe JJ and AQs).In hindsight, I may just throw this away PF. You don't have position postflop, which means you can't respond to his reaction to the flop, and I don't like the idea of throwing out another 200-300 chips on the flop to test his hand. If we can put him on the range above, calling a 4BB raise OOP with TT is just asking for trouble (and so is pushing PF).
I put him on a range much bigger than that.

Why? It's still relatively early (blinds are 25/50) and he hasn't shown any aggression, though he has been limping. This tells me that although he's not super tight, he does have a tight raising range. I might be willing to throw in 99 and AQ, AJs to his range, but not wider than that. That would put TT well behind 4 hands, well ahead of 1, and a slight fav over 5 hands. Tough one.