Private Mtt For Fcp In 2 Hours.

LOL.O/U at 3 people registering for this.I'll take the under.

Or if you wanna play me HU reg. hahahahahahaha
The only way i'll ever play you HU is if its for at least 2k.I know you don't have even close to the roll for that, so i'll pass.Enjoy your 5 dollar tourney.
Fulltiltpokersearch my id and then reg that wayID = Its Erik Rylandwho did I agree to stake in this ? I ship now.
according to how I read it, you owed me the stake and had a week to send it...you welched, and you prove again that you're a douchebag....you may play well and you may win some mobneys online/real whatever, but you are a true douche and I won't be even reading let alone posting in anymore of your threads....good luck to you.J
according to how I read it, you owed me the stake and had a week to send it...you welched, and you prove again that you're a douchebag....you may play well and you may win some mobneys online/real whatever, but you are a true douche and I won't be even reading let alone posting in anymore of your threads....good luck to you.J
he said hed stake me too but iit doesnt bother me . U seem a bit upset lol. I will still sleep tonight.
That's a little harsh because he's not coughing up his own money for you to lose. You are very ungrateful and I hope no one ever stakes you again, because I know that you're in about 90% of stake threads.
That's a little harsh because he's not coughing up his own money for you to lose. You are very ungrateful and I hope no one ever stakes you again, because I know that you're in about 90% of stake threads.
seconded

yea man i changed my mind about insta shippin cuz I knew if it was not decent size NO one would show and the uber beggars would jus run off and play a sng with the money or something.

can i say that you are a retard sir and the short bus is waiting outside your window to take you to school. My daughter is 5 and has much more 'wicked smartness' compared to you. Please ask your parents why they reproduced.