Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is on now..they havent given out the number yet...you can listen on the internet www.hardcoresportsradio.com
getting paid to talk about poker and hockey. gruven's got it all figured out.
Call in and ask Chris if any poker was played on the set of Glitter.
mmm...thats a good one..but I want to somehow have a Leafs angle
mmm...thats a good one..but I want to somehow have a Leafs angle
Ask him if they played poker on the set of Glitter and then posted nude pictures of themselves on the internet.

Another reason to hate the stupid HABS..$5 to win $168Rangers win.....WONDevils win.......WONOttawa/Buffalo over...WONRaptors under......WONMontreal/Islanders over 5.5....Lose by a half...they had 4-0 after 2...pissed me off

Another reason to hate the stupid HABS..$5 to win $168Rangers win.....WONDevils win.......WONOttawa/Buffalo over...WONRaptors under......WONMontreal/Islanders over 5.5....Lose by a half...they had 4-0 after 2...pissed me off
Perhaps if you spoke with less disdain for them...

I guarantee that posting will jinx it, but oh well...ONE TIME $3 parlay ...$3 to win $176.21Game 1.....Islanders +142 WONGame 2.....Flyers +142 WONGame 3......Chicago -115 up 5-1 with 3 minutes to go..Game 4....Colorado -1.5..+148...up 3-0Game 5...San Jose -1.5 + 120 up 1-0ONE TIME PLEASE...I am pretty sure LA will somehow keep it close..But this would be a nice one..

Hit a nice parlay last night Event Date Event Selections Odds E/W Terms Result 1 12/03/2007 BOS Bruins @ NY Islanders(Money Line) BOS Bruins +135 None Won 2 12/03/2007 PHX Coyotes @ PIT Penguins(Puck Line) PIT Penguins -1.5 +155 None Won 3 12/03/2007 CAR Hurricanes @ NY Rangers(Money Line) CAR Hurricanes +130 None Won Parlays Wager Type No of Bets Unit Risk Risk To Win Returns 3 Play Parlays 1 100.00 100.00 1278.27 1378.28 Total Risk: 100.00 Total Returns: 1378.28 Since my bad beats a couple of weeks ago Ive been on fire, Iam almost confident enough to start posting my plays in here again.

doneBet Ref: SB45818813I Selections 1 TOR M Leafs @ -130 2 OTT Senators @ -150 3 MON Canadiens @ +115 4 CAL Flames @ -140 Multiple Bets 1 x 38.31 4 Play Parlays Risk: 38.31 Potential Winnings: 378.05 only putting 40 bucks on it not paying enough to risk more. I think Iam going to hammer Ott.

Before I went out tonight..I thought I try $5 on the Serge bet...The Serge bet is the Leafs to win and Habs and Senators to lose..Actually if you think about it was a great bet...Leafs -1.5 +210Tampa Bay +131Red Wings -135$5 paid $57.33I was so pissed when Tampa blew the lead late but I WON..WOOHOO...From now on you guys should try "THE SERGE BET" too...

From the $50 I made off the parlay last night, I will be purchasing a brand new Leafs flag..And donating $20 to the Cancer Society in the name of Jason Blake...

From the $50 I made off the parlay last night, I will be purchasing a brand new Leafs flag..And donating $20 to the Cancer Society in the name of Jason Blake...
Lol. Jason Blake will be getting a tax receipt in the mail for $20 bucks and be like "what the heck"?
  • 2 months later...