My bad if there's been a thread about this, but what happened to the PPL? I thought it was supposed to be running by now? I haven't heard anything about it in months.

Ah okay. I only watched on episode with DN, Erick Lindgren, and Chris Bigler at the FT.
That was the Professional Poker Tour, which was a freeroll set up by the WPT to reward players who were either a. ) regular fish/pros playing WPT events or b. ) players so good they wouldn't need to mess with the WPT unless they were given free mobnies.The profesional poker league, i believe, was some fantasy draft type thing between DN and 37 million of his closest friends where they drafted from a pool of 100 or so players in a POY-type points race. Been a while since I saw it on DN's blogs, so my memory could be hazy.
That was the Professional Poker Tour, which was a freeroll set up by the WPT to reward players who were either a. ) regular fish/pros playing WPT events or b. ) players so good they wouldn't need to mess with the WPT unless they were given free mobnies.The profesional poker league, i believe, was some fantasy draft type thing between DN and 37 million of his closest friends where they drafted from a pool of 100 or so players in a POY-type points race. Been a while since I saw it on DN's blogs, so my memory could be hazy.
Oh my...........and I thought I was special just cause I got to post on his forum. Ruined it for me, Cappy............yes, you did.......you sure ruined it. Now I know that I'm as close to Balla as.......He Who Shall Remain Nameless
Oh my...........and I thought I was special just cause I got to post on his forum. Ruined it for me, Cappy............yes, you did.......you sure ruined it. Now I know that I'm as close to Balla as.......He Who Shall Remain Nameless
You must be talking about the :club::D2007 Canterbury Fall Classic - Event #3 - 14th Place Finisher :D:D