Follow Up To Last Nights Terrible Performance.

Last night, and over the last couple days Ive been having a poker meltdown. Its like Ive forgotten the fundamentals of poker. Im not a bad player, Ive cash in large live mtt's, and have been playing at the series since '03 . Ive went deep a couple times just outa reach of the money, but lately Ive gotten off track. Couldnt put my finger on it. Last night I created two threads, because I played my hands so horrible that I NEEDED to get flamed by the very community I respect. I took all of the advice given, and contemplated for a long time on what needed to change. Im playing alot better this morning and wanted to post a couple hands to see if Im still playing bad. Again, I dont mind getting flamed as long as I can learn from it.Below are the threads I listed last night, and I DID play bad in both these hands.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=110127http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=110130BEFORE YOU READ THIS ( Results are posted - I just want a critique on how I played the hand ) Now for today, here is how Ive taken into consideration everyones comments left last night, and how im using it in my game this morning. Please critique. I will adjust accordingly.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB ($25.55)BB ($15.20)Hero ($24.50)MP ($24.15)Button ($53.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG with K :D , T :) . Hero raises to $1, MP calls $1, Button calls $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.75.Flop: ($4.10) Q :) , J :icon_dance: , 5 :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5.75, MP folds, Button folds, BB folds.Final Pot: $4.10PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($25.20)Button ($14.10)Hero ($28)BB ($23.15)UTG ($52.50)Preflop: Hero is SB with K :icon_dance: , 7 :icon_dance: . UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero completes, BB raises to $1.75, UTG calls $1.25, Hero raises to $5.1, BB folds, UTG folds.Final Pot: $5PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($25.20)UTG ($18.20)Hero ($31)Button ($17.40)SB ($50.75)Preflop: Hero is MP with J :icon_dance: , K :icon_dance: . 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.25, Button calls $1.25, 2 folds.Flop: ($2.85) 2 :D , Q :club: , Q :icon_dance:(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($2.85) K :heart:(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $1.25, Hero raises to $4.25, Button folds.Final Pot: $5.35Now this last hand in question, I was writing up this thread and not really paying as much attention to the game as I should have been. Please yell at me for how much of a donk I played. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($21.15)Button ($24.90)Hero ($32.65)BB ($12.40)UTG ($55.95)Preflop: Hero is SB with K :) , A :D . UTG calls $0.25, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.25, 1 fold, UTG folds, MP calls $2.Flop: ($5) J :icon_dance: , 9 :icon_dance: , 2 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $4.25, MP calls $4.25.Turn: ($13.50) Q :club:(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $5, Hero raises to $10.75, MP calls $5.75.River: ($35) T :club:(2 players)Hero bets $15.4 (All-In), MP calls $3.90 (All-In).Final Pot: $42.80

The KTo handDon't always open UTG with that hand. It appears to be a mistake since you got called by 2 players in position and one player out of position. The overbet of the flop seems to be a mistake here since you're making yourself more committed to the pot if the BB shoves on you. I often just check there becuase it's gonna be hard to plow through 3 opponents on that board. But, betting also shows a lot of strength, so I guess it's ok. A PSB will work just fine though.The K7cc handJust fold this hand to the raise. Unless the BB has been pulling this move a lot, the reraise here is trouble becuase you can never really have a big hand. I mean, c'mon, you limped from the SB in an unraised pot. What kind of big hand would you ever do that with? If I were the BB and actually had any kind of hand that warranted that raise that he made (66+, AJ+) I'd just shove on you becuase your line is very fishy and I'm pretty sure you'd never do that with a real hand.The KJo handI don't really like the turn raise here at all. He can't pay you off with worse and you're just losing more money against Qx. There aren't any draws for him to have really so you have nothing to protect against. You put yourself in a horrible spot if he calls your c/r. Just flat call and keep the pot as small as possible.The AKo handYour raise preflop seems unnecessarily large. Raising to 9BBs after 2 limpers kind of says to me that you're a little scared to play AK when you miss the flop. Being that you're OOP, it's a little more acceptable, but raising to $1.50 should accomplish the same thing. If you raised that big becuase of table dynamics, then ignore what I just said there. The flop bet is marginal at best. He didn't limp with AQ. Maybe he limped with KQ. Unless he called your huge raise with a lower suited connector or a very small pair, he won't fold to this flop bet becuase he almost always has some reasonable pair (77-99) or a hand that flopped a pair or a straight draw or even a flush draw. I think check/folding that flop is fine most of the time.Since you bet and got called, you need to give up. The Q on the turn just means that any straight draw that he had now made the straight or has the pair of Qs, or is now a pair and a straight draw like JTss. His stack size is small. Either shove or check/fold and for the record, c/f>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shoving here. Your check raise is awful. His stack size is so little that you're basically minraising hm all in. You had no plan for this hand post flop and you just didn't want to fold AK on a board where it couldn't possibly be winning. This hand is just really bad dude.

<<Im playing alot better this morning and wanted to post a couple hands to see if Im still playing bad. >>Your results are much better but you still need to calm down, go back to basics and relax a little. I think you should give your fiance a footspa tonite, rub her feet, relax, then play poker, i'm sure it will help your game tremendously!Love you babyLaura

<<Im playing alot better this morning and wanted to post a couple hands to see if Im still playing bad. >>Your results are much better but you still need to calm down, go back to basics and relax a little. I think you should give your fiance a footspa tonite, rub her feet, relax, then play poker, i'm sure it will help your game tremendously!Love you babyLaura
C'mon now. We can't handle this kind of stuff here :club:
I've been told, everytime a poker player gives a footspa, an angel gets rivered

Sorry I still think that you played each of these hands poorly. Especially the first and last hands. Why overbet he pot in the first hand? Just make a standard cbet.The last hand is horrible though, wtf is with the turn c/r?

Make one thread for each hand in the future.Seriously.
I agree. It's just easier to digest one HH at a time. I dropped a about million buyins at 1/2 NL at Borgata this weekend. 3/6 LHE with the fossils at Harrahs went even worse, if that's possible.I need all the help I can get. :club: