Going Out In The Bubble

OK, this isn't really a specific question. Basically what I'm wondering is what are the common problems that a player may have in their game that causes them to go out in the bubble? I've cashed in three of my last four tourney's, but I haven't final tabled any of them... one of them I came 10th :'(So yeah, are there any common things that I should be looking for that might be causing this to happen? Or should I just chalk it up to bad luck for now, and see how the next few pan out?Any comments would be appreciated.

It takes very, very little to raise on the bubble.It takes a DAMN GOOD REASON to call on the bubble.If you have any other questions, see above :club:

You should constanly be looking for spots where you can take advantage of the bubble. Be the agressor (pretty basic).Stear away of stacks that can bust you as much as you can. Attack the avarage stacks. Do not call of all your chips without a very good edge.

I just had a 4th place finish, which I'm not over the moon about, but I'm glad i finally final tabled again, lol. Problem was i went into the final table chip leader :(Basically when there was I think 8 players left, I had a suited ace on the BB and called a small raise from the button. Picked up the flush draw and was getting good odds to call down (2.5 to 1 on the flop and I think it was something like 3 or 4 to 1 on the turn), Made the ace on the river, which i felt warranted a call, considering he was betting all the way down on a Q high flop. He then showed AK.This left me I think 2nd or 3rd short stack. So a scramble into fourth wasn't too bad from there I think.Either way, at least it wasn't a bubble finish, lol.

I just had a 4th place finish, which I'm not over the moon about, but I'm glad i finally final tabled again, lol. Problem was i went into the final table chip leader :(Basically when there was I think 8 players left, I had a suited ace on the BB and called a small raise from the button. Picked up the flush draw and was getting good odds to call down (2.5 to 1 on the flop and I think it was something like 3 or 4 to 1 on the turn), Made the ace on the river, which i felt warranted a call, considering he was betting all the way down on a Q high flop. He then showed AK.This left me I think 2nd or 3rd short stack. So a scramble into fourth wasn't too bad from there I think.Either way, at least it wasn't a bubble finish, lol.
Would need to know more about the hand...but just from this:Lead or Reraise that flop man!

I had a STSNG a month ago where I knocked out 2 people in the first 2 hands. Huge chip leader at this point and I maintained it......until the bubble. Yea, I began as chip lead and put my stack in with the best of it and finished behind in the race knocking me out at the bubble. That was a drag.