14th/450 At Fall Classic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have any FCPer check the canterbury results for the 340$ nl event I jus got home from sir. OR was any one there to witness it ?They congratulated me and told me it's simply amazing feat for an 18 year old to go so deep as I was by far the yongest that deep.

have any FCPer check the canterbury results for the 340$ nl event I jus got home from sir. OR was any one there to witness it ?They congratulated me and told me it's simply amazing feat for an 18 year old to go so deep as I was by far the yongest that deep.
Ahh the old never never land poker tour.
ban please.
i completely agree. plz ban this loser immed. RYLAND, NOONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE A HUGE DOUCHEBAG.You say that everyone knows who you are when you go places. YOU ARE A NOBODY. STOP KIDDING YOURSELF. I AM SO FRIKKING SICK OF SEEING THIS GARBAGE ON THE FORUM. IT IS NOT AMUSING. YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT EVER.P.S. I WILL NOT STAKE YOU. STOP BEGGING TO ME ON AIM TO STAKE YOU.
i completely agree. plz ban this loser immed. RYLAND, NOONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE A HUGE DOUCHEBAG.You say that everyone knows who you are when you go places. YOU ARE A NOBODY. STOP KIDDING YOURSELF. I AM SO FRIKKING SICK OF SEEING THIS GARBAGE ON THE FORUM. IT IS NOT AMUSING. YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT EVER.P.S. I WILL NOT STAKE YOU. STOP BEGGING TO ME ON AIM TO STAKE YOU.
ummm....qft? :club: *squeak*
actually erik was using my computer and i wast he one pretending to be erik begging for a stake, it was a joke son, get ur panties out of ur butt crack