Aks In Sb, Facing Raise And Reraise

it looks like its in the first level of a double stack on stars. I think at this point in the hand its just a question if you feel like flipping for your tourney life. If he has KK or AA its gg but if it were me i probably decide to gambble and shove.

Fold, if you want to flip coins go play blackjack. A good player will fold almost always in this spot. Unless the tournament buy in is insignificant and you plan to rely on getting into coin flips and winning the vast majority of them. I have been very successful in online, tournament poker and one thing I have learned is that you should play POST flop as much as possible.

Fold, if you want to flip coins go play blackjack. A good player will fold almost always in this spot. Unless the tournament buy in is insignificant and you plan to rely on getting into coin flips and winning the vast majority of them. I have been very successful in online, tournament poker and one thing I have learned is that you should play POST flop as much as possible.
but ak sooted is so pretty

Out of position against a raise and re-raise, best case scenario its a coin flip. Easy fold here in my opinion. Although AK is a strong hand especially suited, in this situation you dont want to risk your tourney this early by pushing all in and being called with KK or AA and being completely dominated. I would say the MP1 has a medium strength A like AT or AJ, and the button as at least a pr of 9's or higher. I fold. If i had position i would call and see a flop.

Out of position against a raise and re-raise, best case scenario its a coin flip. Easy fold here in my opinion. Although AK is a strong hand especially suited, in this situation you dont want to risk your tourney this early by pushing all in and being called with KK or AA and being completely dominated. I would say the MP1 has a medium strength A like AT or AJ, and the button as at least a pr of 9's or higher. I fold. If i had position i would call and see a flop.
You can't "guess" at the holding of MP... imo his range is fairly wide here. It's more of a question of what range we put the button on. But I agree, being oop here is a disadvantage. As for the other responses, I was considering shoving as a first inclination (AQ, AJ, even AT are horribly overplayed in these). But realistically... the button's range has to be fairly tight. And a shove is realistically only being called by a range of hands which we are an underdog to (I believe so anyways). Considering this, I believe this is a call or fold right here. Position is definitely a consideration, but I believe it's not as much of a disability with a hand like AKs... especially with heavy preflop action. If I make a decision to go in with this hand, I'm likely getting it in if I hit, and getting out if I miss. The postflop play will pretty much play itself.Any thoughts on any of this would be appreciated.
You can't "guess" at the holding of MP... imo his range is fairly wide here. It's more of a question of what range we put the button on. But I agree, being oop here is a disadvantage. As for the other responses, I was considering shoving as a first inclination (AQ, AJ, even AT are horribly overplayed in these). But realistically... the button's range has to be fairly tight. And a shove is realistically only being called by a range of hands which we are an underdog to (I believe so anyways). Considering this, I believe this is a call or fold right here. Position is definitely a consideration, but I believe it's not as much of a disability with a hand like AKs... especially with heavy preflop action. If I make a decision to go in with this hand, I'm likely getting it in if I hit, and getting out if I miss. The postflop play will pretty much play itself.Any thoughts on any of this would be appreciated.
I agree that position with AKs after a reraise isnt a huge liability. Being first to act gives you a chance to test the waters more cheaply than calling a c.b. when you hit TP, and make a blocker bet if you hit the flush draw.