percentage of hands played in online nl cash games

In 7500 games played, my flop seen % is at 32%.  And I consider myself to be a tight/aggressive type player who plays good starting hands from the proper positions.
Seeing 1/3 of all flops is not tight-aggressive, it's loose-aggressive.
How do you draw that conclusion? It is either loose or tight, it tells us nothing about how aggressive the individual is.Also on a side note the ultimate goal of a player should be to be loose-aggressive, these are the guys you got to fear.
In 7500 games played, my flop seen % is at 32%.  And I consider myself to be a tight/aggressive type player who plays good starting hands from the proper positions.
How do you draw that conclusion? It is either loose or tight, it tells us nothing about how aggressive the individual is.Also on a side note the ultimate goal of a player should be to be loose-aggressive, these are the guys you got to fear.
uhmno.seeing 1/3 of your flops is not being TIGHT. tight refers to the amount of starting hands you play.and who says that loose-aggressive is the ultimate goal of a player.probably less than5% of poker players has the control, understands the math, and has the postflop playing ability for it to be effective.
Really? My experience differs at higher stakes. Someone pushing all in often means a set has been hit and they are forcing out the draw hands. Id be MUCH more inclined to fold AA at the higher table when someone bets an all in, than at the lower limits where someone with that flop may just have A9o.Not saying you are wrong, just that my experience differs.Dev
Sorry, I didn't phrase my post very well. I actually agree with you--when I said "shoving in the rest" of the stack, I was referring to a huge re-raise, not a big call. Being pushed in at a high buy-in table, I'd expect exactly the same as what you would. My point is that there is much more predictability at higher stakes tables, and when faced with a raise like I mentioned, you don't know if they're dumb enough to play 97, if they have an overpair, if they have A9, etc...
In 7500 games played, my flop seen % is at 32%. And I consider myself to be a tight/aggressive type player who plays good starting hands from the proper positions.
uhmno.seeing 1/3 of your flops is not being TIGHT. tight refers to the amount of starting hands you play.and who says that loose-aggressive is the ultimate goal of a player.probably less than5% of poker players has the control, understands the math, and has the postflop playing ability for it to be effective.
I say loose aggressive is the ultimate goal for a player. The vast majority of great players are loose-aggressive. More over the hardest players to beat at a table are loose-aggressive. Just to clarify when I am referring to loose-aggressive and tight-aggressive I am referring to good players who really are, not players who claim to be because their numbers on poker tracker happen to show X or Y.I can handle my play much better against a tight aggressive player than a loose one because the decision making process against them is so much shorter and simpler, but against someone who is running over a table (and not a maniac) it becomes much more complicated.