Jc Found Some Money I Guess

good ole ted lawson came thru in the clutch for jc's buyin lolyea i busted yesterday in a questionable hand where i ran two pair against a flopped set after smooth calling ak against a tight player's 3rd position raise. it was an awkward spot and to make matters worse two friends came up to me AFTER THE HAND and told me he was the nittiest nit nit ever lol. Thanks guys.Dunno if u heard about the table of doom yesterday but I was sandwiched in it. Was so sick. No dead money, even the unknown was rock solid and no one was giving up chips even remotely easy. Pretty much hinged on whoever ran the best during the day and I did not.Seat 1 - Pascal Perrault (EPT winner and solid player)Seat 2 - Tom Schneider (2007 WSOP Player of the Year)Seat 3 - Adam "Roothlus" Levy (donk)Seat 4 - Brynjar ValbimarssonSeat 5 - David Daneshgar (very good player, solid cashes at the Bellagio prelims)Seat 6 - Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad (2007 WSOP Europe Champion)Seat 7 - Eric Hershler (winner, 2007 WPT LA Poker Classic)Seat 8 - Juha Helppi (winner, 2002 WPT Aruba Poker Classic)Seat 9 - Allen Cunningham (2005 WSOP Player of the Year)but yea gllllll to JC tomorrow. he played sick.
What a sick table.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Oct 13 14:47:30 PDT 2007J.C. Alvarado EliminatedJuha Helppi raises, an unknown player calls, Lauren Essex calls, and J.C. Alvarado moves all in for his last 20,000 with 10-6 offsuit. Helppi makes the call and the rest of the players fold. Helppi tables A-A, and Alvarado fails to improve, eliminating him from the tournament.

Sat Oct 13 14:47:30 PDT 2007J.C. Alvarado EliminatedJuha Helppi raises, an unknown player calls, Lauren Essex calls, and J.C. Alvarado moves all in for his last 20,000 with 10-6 offsuit. Helppi makes the call and the rest of the players fold. Helppi tables A-A, and Alvarado fails to improve, eliminating him from the tournament.
I guess that he should have read Daniel's article last month:http://www.montereyherald.com/danielnegreanu/ci_6859599
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI knew Helppi was a shifty character!