Jc Found Some Money I Guess

QFTHow about I just call you a mick bastard and we call it even? Anyway, back on topic.. GL JC and Kirk.
I'm happy to leave it, but just realise your comments were uncalled for and quite insulting
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Xenocentric? Ethnocentric? Perhaps..but you're in no special company there, sir. If it makes ya feel any better the Irish rate ahead of Canadians, Turks, Iraqis, Iranians, Fijians, Lithuanians, Romanians Hungarians, Swedes--especially the Swedes, Icelanders, Norwegians, the Finnish, the French, Germans, Italians and Spaniards.
No australia there.
Ireland is teh nutse!! You should def come if you get the chance
My wife and I plan to be in Barcelona around this time next year and we were actually thinking about including Ireland if time allows.Looking forward to the visit and have heard great things.
Cardplayer girl wants his nuts.
heh one would think so...turns out I'm not that lucky and she's just that nice to everyone :D.
J.C. Alvarado Bluffs Against a Full House -- And WinsWith the board showing J844 on the turn, the player in seat 7 checks, J.C. Alvarado bets 2,100, and his opponent calls. The river card double-pairs the board with the 8, his opponent checks, Alvarado bets 10,000, and his opponent goes into the tank for a few minutes. As he's thinking, he opens his cards enough that his neighbor (not in the hand) can see them -- J4 for a low full house, fours full of jacks. He's clearly wondering whether or not Alvarado has an eight, and counterfeited him on the river.The player eventually folds, and someone on the other side of the table asks to see the hand. When the full house is shown, Alvarado flashes his cards -- Q5 for a hand that could only barely beat the board. :club:
this was an awesome hand, I couldn't believe he had that AND folded....Anyway the blog is up with a few hands I played including more details on this one...Thanks all for the good wishes.
heh one would think so...turns out I'm not that lucky and she's just that nice to everyone :club:.this was an awesome hand, I couldn't believe he had that AND folded....Anyway the blog is up with a few hands I played including more details on this one...Thanks all for the good wishes.
just an idea... you should link your new homepage in your sig like your myspace page...congrats on the day... keep on owning plzkthx

Play well JC.

I'm happy to leave it, but just realise your comments were uncalled for and quite insulting
Don't you have some potatoes that need pealing?
Meh that wasn't that insulting...you want insulting....So about that whole potato famine thing...you know you people live on an island surrounded by water that has some great fish in it? Couldn't ya'll find a freakin stick and some string?Oh yeah topic.... go JC and yay Kirk and stuff
Do i get royalties every time you use the word ball? AKA blowing balls or hoosball?
wouldn't that be royalties from all of us to fabio? Also I think we've been using barrel a lot more than usual this trip....
wouldn't that be royalties from all of us to fabio? Also I think we've been using barrel a lot more than usual this trip....
i represent mr. dagata actually. I knew barrel was catching on before you left, just wait till you get sick of that and start using the ol smasher....ball.
Meh that wasn't that insulting...you want insulting....So about that whole potato famine thing...you know you people live on an island surrounded by water that has some great fish in it? Couldn't ya'll find a freakin stick and some string?Oh yeah topic.... go JC and yay Kirk and stuff
It's far easier to outsmart a potato than a fish. They are sensitive about that, you know? Show some consideration.

Nice work JC. Good luck the rest of the way.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey Troyo.... I see you in the lobby. How ya been? This forum needs a separate IM chat area.

i represent mr. dagata actually. I knew barrel was catching on before you left, just wait till you get sick of that and start using the ol smasher....ball.
'nugget' will catch on soon

good ole ted lawson came thru in the clutch for jc's buyin lolyea i busted yesterday in a questionable hand where i ran two pair against a flopped set after smooth calling ak against a tight player's 3rd position raise. it was an awkward spot and to make matters worse two friends came up to me AFTER THE HAND and told me he was the nittiest nit nit ever lol. Thanks guys.Dunno if u heard about the table of doom yesterday but I was sandwiched in it. Was so sick. No dead money, even the unknown was rock solid and no one was giving up chips even remotely easy. Pretty much hinged on whoever ran the best during the day and I did not.Seat 1 - Pascal Perrault (EPT winner and solid player)Seat 2 - Tom Schneider (2007 WSOP Player of the Year)Seat 3 - Adam "Roothlus" Levy (donk)Seat 4 - Brynjar ValbimarssonSeat 5 - David Daneshgar (very good player, solid cashes at the Bellagio prelims)Seat 6 - Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad (2007 WSOP Europe Champion)Seat 7 - Eric Hershler (winner, 2007 WPT LA Poker Classic)Seat 8 - Juha Helppi (winner, 2002 WPT Aruba Poker Classic)Seat 9 - Allen Cunningham (2005 WSOP Player of the Year)but yea gllllll to JC tomorrow. he played sick.

good ole ted lawson came thru in the clutch for jc's buyin lolyea i busted yesterday in a questionable hand where i ran two pair against a flopped set after smooth calling ak against a tight player's 3rd position raise. it was an awkward spot and to make matters worse two friends came up to me AFTER THE HAND and told me he was the nittiest nit nit ever lol. Thanks guys.Dunno if u heard about the table of doom yesterday but I was sandwiched in it. Was so sick. No dead money, even the unknown was rock solid and no one was giving up chips even remotely easy. Pretty much hinged on whoever ran the best during the day and I did not.Seat 1 - Pascal Perrault (EPT winner and solid player)Seat 2 - Tom Schneider (2007 WSOP Player of the Year)Seat 3 - Adam "Roothlus" Levy (donk)Seat 4 - Brynjar ValbimarssonSeat 5 - David Daneshgar (very good player, solid cashes at the Bellagio prelims)Seat 6 - Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad (2007 WSOP Europe Champion)Seat 7 - Eric Hershler (winner, 2007 WPT LA Poker Classic)Seat 8 - Juha Helppi (winner, 2002 WPT Aruba Poker Classic)Seat 9 - Allen Cunningham (2005 WSOP Player of the Year)but yea gllllll to JC tomorrow. he played sick.
Jeez Rooth...that lineup is cake!!!! Please don't come in here sounding all Mkind on us!!!=pGlglglglglglglg JC!!!!