How To Get $$$ On Full Tilt?

I cashed out all my online $$ a few months ago, and I want to start playing again. Every credit card I try on FT gets denied...something like "we cannot process your request at this time". I tried to load some cash out of my checking account on Epassporte, but it's apparently not available until Oct 22, when it the past, it loaded immediately. Can anyone provide any alternatives or advice?

My recommendation (works for me all the time) is to use the Green Dot Visa cards. You can find them at Walgreens behind the cashier where all the gift cards are. Look for the green dot logo and make sure it's Visa (FT has no Mastercard option last time I checked). You can only deposit onto the card with cash, so don't try to slyly give them a credit card...because it defeats the whole purpose. They have a fee on top of what you deposit; I think it's around 4 bucks or so. Once you have money on the card, wait 1 hour and follow the directions on the package the card came with. Then go to Full Tilt and deposit with the Visa option. VOILA!

if any regular poster (which i am not) wants tilt money in exchange for stars send me a PM. if you're a regular i will ship first. i have $500 i would like to move from tilt to stars.
seems to be common these days. not too many people seem to want to part with their stars $
practice practice practice
I would like to point out that having to practice getting money ON TO a poker room is probably not something you want to do. Most of us like the practice of getting money off of these sites.
seems to be common these days. not too many people seem to want to part with their stars $
I'd be happy to get my money the f*ck off Stars. They have evil monkeys holding my boom switch hostage.
if you have money on others sites, esp PS, people will trade with you
no they won't i am trying to get money on ftp by swapping on ps and i have only one taker for 100 bucks and i had to transfer 110.so if anyone wants to swap ftp for ps i will trade and transfer first, as long as you are known with a good reputation on this forum. i want to get 300 more bucks on ftp