The Official 2007 Arizona Cardinals Thread

This team aint that bad. Discuss. Alright, a few observations. I don't think Leinart going down is a good thing,depending on who they find to back up Warner,because Warner is 36. Nuff said. bring in somebody decent but not to good. The line has been decent. I wonder how good it would have been if they kept Leonard Davis? I notice he seems to play just fine in Dallas. The edge has been fantastic. I have no complaints with the running game. Gotta find away to get the ball to both receivers,not just Boldin when he is healthy. Warner will do a better job of that. One of the problems with Leinart in my opinion is he is ill prepared,and doesn't have his reads and progression down pat. This defense is scrappy. I'm not sure I could ask for much more,and Dansby is finally coming into his own,which makes shit alot easier on Adrian Wilson,who doesn't have to creep up for run support as much,and is allowed to do what he does-just smack the shit out of people. Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
This team aint that bad. Discuss. Alright, a few observations. I don't think Leinart going down is a good thing,depending on who they find to back up Warner,because Warner is 36. Nuff said. bring in somebody decent but not to good. The line has been decent. I wonder how good it would have been if they kept Leonard Davis? I notice he seems to play just fine in Dallas. The edge has been fantastic. I have no complaints with the running game. Gotta find away to get the ball to both receivers,not just Boldin when he is healthy. Warner will do a better job of that. One of the problems with Leinart in my opinion is he is ill prepared,and doesn't have his reads and progression down pat. This defense is scrappy. I'm not sure I could ask for much more,and Dansby is finally coming into his own,which makes shit alot easier on Adrian Wilson,who doesn't have to creep up for run support as much,and is allowed to do what he does-just smack the shit out of people. Thoughts?
Oh my god, an Arizona Cardinals thread! Thank you Lois. Peoria, recognize! It's a little late, but I agree with you on Lienart. I think his problem is he has a hard time seeing the whole field. Sometime's it looks like he focuses too much on one guy. I also think he has a problem being pressured. The line is good and all, but he got more time in the pocket with USC. All this will be improved with time, he's still the franchise quarterback.I'm hoping this bye week gives Warner sufficient time to heal. Before the game with Carolina there was no doubt in my mind we had the NFC west. Now I'm not so sure. We ain't doin it with Rattay. This game with Tampa will be tough and I think it's a real important game in judging how this team is going to look for last half of the season.
  • 10 months later...
Hi.Beating San Fransico and Miami won't earn your team any respect.Buffalo in week 5, maybe.Dallas in week 6, definitely.
I think I'm more proud of getting two people to respond. That makes me 2-0.I actually agree with you. Have really high hopes this year, but don't think 2-0 start against SF and MIA is that big. Still, this team has a track record losing easy games.You'd be surprised how big a deal 2-0 is down here combined with Warner having a perfect game.