Main Event Final Table Airs Tonight

Ship it.I remember watching this live on my computer this past summer. I really can't wait to see what Jerry Yang had when that other guy had QQ and mucked post flop to Jerry Yang's all in raise.I think Jerry Yang is a major donk/overvaluer of hands too, by the way.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ship it.I remember watching this live on my computer this past summer. I really can't wait to see what Jerry Yang had when that other guy had QQ and mucked post flop to Jerry Yang's all in raise.I think Jerry Yang is a major donk/overvaluer of hands too, by the way.
Wow, bad laydown.

LOL JERRY YANG HAD JACKS.What a terrible laydown by Lee Childs.He is the main reason a donkey like Yang won the event.All Yang has done is show everyone who knows anything about poker that he overvalues his hands.LOL @ all in with jacks. It's pretty obvious Childs either flopped a set, or had QQ KK or AA.I would have folded JJ there to a lead out bet of 3 million.LOL.

Wow, sorry Mr. Childs, but that laydown definately cost you the championship.I don't know how he could lay that down, just based on how invested he was. He must have thrown up when he saw that hand.

The suspense with JJ was killed a few months ago when Yang revealed it on one of those poker radio shows.I thought the same thing I thought just now. Ouch for lee childs.And tooting my own horn, I put Yang on JJ. woot.And not in the JoeThePro way of having to watch it a few times. You do have to be pretty pro to do that tho.

PAUSE:DID I REALLY HEAR HEVAD KHAN SAY THAT YANG WAS THE BEST PLAYER HE'S EVER PLAYED WITH?Someone clarify please. He must have been kidding.I love how Jerry Yang said "thank you" quietly to Khan's statement.Oh, and howabout Yang proclaiming his faith and asking God for help.Like God gives two ****s about the WSOP.Such a joke, but fun to watch and make fun of though, nonetheless.

Seriously, they are PRAYING AT THE ****ING POKER TABLE.JESUS DOES NOT GIVE TWO MONKEY SHITS ABOUT JERRY YANG NOR HIS ENDEAVORS AT A WSOP MAIN EVENT FINAL TABLE.I really wish they made pocket nuclear warheads.

Seriously, they are PRAYING AT THE ****ING POKER TABLE.JESUS DOES NOT GIVE TWO MONKEY SHITS ABOUT JERRY YANG NOR HIS ENDEAVORS AT A WSOP MAIN EVENT FINAL TABLE.I really wish they made pocket nuclear warheads.
Jeez, I usually save this comment for RAC, because it makes him mad, but...You are very angry today.
5th post in like 2 years?
Does pointing that out serve any purpose? I mean seriously.I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I signed up along time ago, used to follow Daniel's blog before the redesign. Pretty much forgot my screen name. Now I would like to post on the forum. Can we talk about the main event now?
Does pointing that out serve any purpose? I mean seriously.I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I signed up along time ago, used to follow Daniel's blog before the redesign. Pretty much forgot my screen name. Now I would like to post on the forum. Can we talk about the main event now?
He wasn't making fun of you, just pointing out that it was odd. =/

I'm not angry.I'm just annoyed at Jerry Yang and his preaching. If I was at the final table, and watched Yang call all in's with A 9 and J 8, i'd tell him to SHUT THE F UCK UP.I definitely wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut at that table.LOL. Plus he's getting lucky as f uck too.So gay.

I'm not angry.I'm just annoyed at Jerry Yang and his preaching. If I was at the final table, and watched Yang call all in's with A 9 and J 8, i'd tell him to SHUT THE F UCK UP.I definitely wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut at that table.LOL. Plus he's getting lucky as f uck too.So gay.
He runs like god?