CO - $22Hero - $25 Hero is BB with :club::D2 folds, CO raises to $0.5, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.40, CO calls $1.15Flop: ($2.90) :D :D :DHero bets $2.35, CO raises to $4.70, Hero?This is literally my first hand at the table, what's the plan, not only on the flop, but for the rest of the hand? Also, being OOP sucks.

CO - $22Hero - $25 Hero is BB with :club::D2 folds, CO raises to $0.5, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.40, CO calls $1.15Flop: ($2.90) :D :D :DHero bets $2.35, CO raises to $4.70, Hero?This is literally my first hand at the table, what's the plan, not only on the flop, but for the rest of the hand? Also, being OOP sucks.
if this is 6 max I three bet big... I have found this is a draw a LOT of the time.
Does this change if the flop is :D:club::D ?
I call here and re-eval turn.For the hand as given, it's a spot I really hate vs unknowns but I 3 bet to 12 (and possibly fold to a shove) and bet the rest on the turn if called. It's a spot I'm really uncomfortable in.

raise with the flush draw, call withouti'm a passive guy, so i'd like to call this down, let him try to bluff or bet with his lesser ace and reduce the hit I take if he has two pair/trips. i'd probably fold to an all in.