Daniel, Hhave You Lost Interest ?

Whats up Daniel? Hope all is well man. I think it is pretty evident over the last couple weeks you have not been posting much and when you do it is seemingly forced. I'm sure you are tired of all the travelling and projects you are working on so it may be understandable. Just wondering if you are as excited as you were after Barcelona or did that Magic disapear again? One other thing, this may sound selfish but it doesn't hurt to ask? Since we have all supported you over the years on this site would it be possible to run a Niagara Satelite when you come to Toronto? I know FAllsview is running satelites but I think a FCP Toronto and surrounding members NIGHT would be pretty awesome? Any thoughts by other FCP members are welcome.Thanks and GL always.........

Whats up Daniel? Hope all is well man. I think it is pretty evident over the last couple weeks you have not been posting much and when you do it is seemingly forced. I'm sure you are tired of all the travelling and projects you are working on so it may be understandable. Just wondering if you are as excited as you were after Barcelona or did that Magic disapear again? One other thing, this may sound selfish but it doesn't hurt to ask? Since we have all supported you over the years on this site would it be possible to run a Niagara Satelite when you come to Toronto? I know FAllsview is running satelites but I think a FCP Toronto and surrounding members NIGHT would be pretty awesome? Any thoughts by other FCP members are welcome.Thanks and GL always.........
Relax Cemo I mean, it ain't like he's DEAD!http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&
Oh Cemo. I love how "Magic" is capitalized as if DN's possesses wizard-like abilities.

I'm PLAYING the best poker of my life, no question about it. As for the writing and things that surround poker, that's taken a toll on me a bit I think. It's all good though. I was on the road for what felt like a zillion years and now that I'm back home for a little bit the last thing I wanted to do was to be on the computer and stuff. Well, unless it was to surf the hockey scores!

PLAYING POKER?!?!WTF?!?!It's your job to write words and post them on the forum to entertain us!ENTERTAIN US, DAMMIT!(seriously. Who cares. Let the man alone. He'll post when he wants to post. Personally, I think there's a whole subset of humanity that would be much, much better off with less participation in synthetic forms of human interaction and more getting the **** outside and having an actual, real life. )

Yeah I hear you Daniel, although I love Fantasy Football I just never got into Fantasy Hockey. Just bores the hell out of me. I will post something in the general forum to see if any Toronto Members are interested in running a satelite. Let us know if you can help out.LAtes

PLAYING POKER?!?!WTF?!?!It's your job to write words and post them on the forum to entertain us!ENTERTAIN US, DAMMIT!(seriously. Who cares. Let the man alone. He'll post when he wants to post. Personally, I think there's a whole subset of humanity that would be much, much better off with less participation in synthetic forms of human interaction and more getting the **** outside and having an actual, real life. )
I hope you realize the irony of your statement, with 1000+ posts on here since april.

I don't know how you do it....but your insight is much appreciated!!! :club: Ladi

Oh Cemo. I love how "Magic" is capitalized as if DN's possesses wizard-like abilities.
He puts on his robe and wizard hat....
I'm PLAYING the best poker of my life, no question about it. As for the writing and things that surround poker, that's taken a toll on me a bit I think. It's all good though. I was on the road for what felt like a brazillion years and now that I'm back home for a little bit the last thing I wanted to do was to be on the computer and stuff. Well, unless it was to surf the hockey scores!
FYP
I hope you realize the irony of your statement, with 1000+ posts on here since april.
Right. I'm speaking from direct, first hand experience.
I got 2400+ since june. JUNE. But I post from work, so I still have a social life. Weee!