Faster Way To Gain Points On Ftp

Is it faster to get Full Tilt Points by playing SNG's or Ring Games? I don't get how the points work for ring games. Everyone at the table gets the same points based on how much the pot is raked? I know you get 7 pts per dollar for SNGs.

Better question is why you care about the points on Full Tilt. Their store sucks ass. And more like Kathy Liebert ass than Jessica Alba ass.

i am pretty sure it's cash tables. You really shouldn't be concerned about the points, focus on which games you could be bankin' most in.
Which is generally Razz, Omaha, or HORSE - the 1/2 HORSE games on FTP are REALLY soft.
Better question is why you care about the points on Full Tilt. Their store sucks ass. And more like Kathy Liebert ass than Jessica Alba ass.
Rdog could u please not put KFL's ass and Jessica's Alba's ass anywhere in the same hemisphere of sentances...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
Rdog could u please not put KFL's ass and Jessica's Alba's ass anywhere in the same hemisphere of sentances...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
If you had to lick KFL's ass before you could lick Jessica Alba's, would you do it?
If you had to lick KFL's ass before you could lick Jessica Alba's, would you do it?
OMG....my brain went into seizure just thinking about that...I mean....just how long we talking? Is this an even for even swap? Or can I swend a scant few second w/ KFL while I spend the rest of eternity w/ Jessica...This is truly mindbending...
OMG....my brain went into seizure just thinking about that...I mean....just how long we talking? Is this an even for even swap? Or can I spend a second w/ KFL while I spend the rest of eternity w/ Jessica...
FYP/QFT obv
I bet KFL smells like tulips.
loooool...now we need someone to post a pic of Woody Harrelson's face in Kingpin after he had to work off his rent!!!!
TTIWWJAP :club::D