Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)CO ($9.15)Button ($12.75)SB ($7.60)BB ($10.50)UTG ($9.75)Hero ($13.30)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :D. UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.05) :D, :club:, :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $0.7, UTG raises to $5, Hero raises to $10??Final Pot: $19.66

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)CO ($9.15)Button ($12.75)SB ($7.60)BB ($10.50)UTG ($9.75)Hero ($13.30)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :D. UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.05) :D, :club:, :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $0.7, UTG raises to $5, Hero raises to $10??Final Pot: $19.66
If you're going with the hand, push instead of min-raise to 10. I rarely like going down swinging with bottom two though on this board. Too too much out there waiting for you. Bottom two is more likely good on a Q46 flop.
Learn to read HH's people.:club:
Regardless of whether or not he's putting the villain all in with a min-raise, he should still shove. Min-raises are saved for super sexy special moments, and bottom 2 is not one of them :D
Regardless of whether or not he's putting the villain all in with a min-raise, he should still shove. Min-raises are saved for super sexy special moments, and bottom 2 is not one of them :club:
I'm not sure what this means. Is there some psychological reason you want him to push here instead of min raise? (just trying to understand why it matters)OP, nice hand. Get it all in, assume he limp called with AA. If he has JT, oh well. Not much you can do here.Mark
Regardless of whether or not he's putting the villain all in with a min-raise, he should still shove. Min-raises are saved for super sexy special moments, and bottom 2 is not one of them :club:
Huh? It doesn't matter if I minraise or shove, all the money goes is?Betting $5 into $1.7 seems like he is trying to get me to fold right? The most likely hand I put him on was overcards + flushdraw or a weak Q with a flush draw.I thought for a while about JT but decided that it was unlikely, but possible. The bet seemed too big to be JT.
I'm not sure what this means. Is there some psychological reason you want him to push here instead of min raise? (just trying to understand why it matters)OP, nice hand. Get it all in, assume he limp called with AA. If he has JT, oh well. Not much you can do here.Mark
Because there's only $3 difference between a min-raise and a shove, I think.

sure, i run into JT (also worst case scenarios: Q9s/Q8s posibilities, although unlikely since we have 8 & 9) here a good amount... but i also run into QJ / QT / KQ(? depends... some players raise this UTG, others limp it) here alot as well....this is usually not A Q, but again, i've seen players limp AK / AQ before... the guy just bet like 60% of his stack as a raise, i believe if you're thinking of continuing on w/ this hand it's got to get in the middle right now... that's where it's gonna end up if hero flats this reraise anyways... villain's shoving like 120% of turn cards if hero flats this... might as well stick it in now... i probably pay this off & just ship it in right here...

lol, implied sw.

The guy called and had Q8, so I was drawing pretty thin. I was hoping he was over valuing top pair and trying to fold out any draws with his over bet or playing some flush or combo draw fast hoping top pair would fold.Calling is not an option as all the money would be going in on the turn if I just called, so it's either a raise all in or fold.

He is 77/11/1.25 but only over 11 hands so it doesnt mean much.
Even though ti's only over 11 hands, a number as high as 77% VPIP still means something. If it were closer to 40 or even 50%, I'd say that he was probably just on a nice little rush. Playing 8 of 11 hands is pretty loose.