• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VICK12 for President !
TYTY!!!
Ivey is such a pansy:vickiveyuo8.jpgMark
How to be a baller 101 by Vick12This photo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryland's car.
Vick, what stakes do you normally play online? I wouldn't mind watching you in action to learn from one of Steve's students...
I play mtts mostly...some NL ring of the 200NL and 400NL variety.
Wow, Adam, why in the heck do you still have 100K online???Withdraw immed pls before I hear that someone hacked your account and busto'd you.
I was/am deciding the best plan of action for that money. Let's just say there are tax issues etc...Now my "financial team" has come up w/ the plan and I am withdrawing that mobney very soon.
Wow, Adam, why in the heck do you still have 100K online???Withdraw immed pls before I hear that someone hacked your account and busto'd you.
What the heck is your avatar?
I play mtts mostly...some NL ring of the 200NL and 400NL variety.I was/am deciding the best plan of action for that money. Let's just say there are tax issues etc...Now my "financial team" has come up w/ the plan and I am withdrawing that mobney very soon.
Good!
What the heck is your avatar?
It's a shark and he's eating something.
I play mtts mostly...some NL ring of the 200NL and 400NL variety.I was/am deciding the best plan of action for that money. Let's just say there are tax issues etc...Now my "financial team" has come up w/ the plan and I am withdrawing that mobney very soon.
How did you start online? What limits, games, etc...?How long did it take you to get to $100k? Was it a big MTT win or slowly grinding your way to the top in order to sit at Ivey's table while he isn't there?
How did you start online? What limits, games, etc...?How long did it take you to get to $100k? Was it a big MTT win or slowly grinding your way to the top in order to sit at Ivey's table while he isn't there?
It was all grinding, mostly .50/$1NL full ring. It took him about 5 years.j/k obv. Big MTT wins for all the mobney yo!Mark
It was all grinding, mostly .50/$1NL full ring. It took him about 5 years.j/k obv. Big MTT wins for all the mobney yo!Mark
Ahh I see....well congrats on the great success Vick.
It was all grinding, mostly .25/$.50NL full ring....1 tableing....It took him about 25 years.Mark
FYP
Ahh I see....well congrats on the great success Vick.
Thanks...My online story...Well I started like most people...saw Moneymaker...chased the dream. Spent a year or so playing at Pacific poker always making money but was a clueless noob. Then I found this place and lurked for a long time before finally getting the courage to make an account and start posting. Was always a winning MTT and SNG player, but went on the bad bankroll management roller coaster for a few years. Last year I had the unreal opportunity to work w/ Steve and co. Since then my game sky-rocketed....even though my roll didn't!!! Then this summer I inherited a little cash and went to Vegas and played in a WSOP event. I cashed for a little over 17k in that event. Armed w/ a new roll, I started playing higher buy in mtt's...in one of my 1st Sunday Majors, I played the Full Tilt Million and luckboxed my way to 2nd place and a cool 130k. I just had Mark take the screenshot for schits and giggles. Maybe one day I'll have the courage and roll to sit w/ Ivey for real...for now I'll take the screenshot!!!!
WOW, QFMFT.
Well I started like most people...saw Moneymaker...chased the dream. Spent a year or so playing at Pacific poker always making money but was a clueless noob. Then I found this place and lurked for a long time before finally getting the courage to make an account and start posting. Was always a winning MTT and SNG player, but went on the bad bankroll management roller coaster for a few years. Last year I had the unreal opportunity to work w/ Steve and co. Since then my game sky-rocketed....even though my roll didn't!!! Then this summer I inherited a little cash and went to Vegas and played in a WSOP event. I cashed for a little over 17k in that event. Armed w/ a new roll, I started playing higher buy in mtt's...in one of my 1st Sunday Majors, I played the Full Tilt Million and luckboxed my way to 2nd place and a cool 130k. I just had Mark take the screenshot for schits and giggles. Maybe one day I'll have the courage and roll to sit w/ Ivey for real...for now I'll take the screenshot!!!!
Stake me in the upcoming FTOPS $500 HORSE? Either that or the $100 (Not sure on this, at school, don't have FTP downloaded) Stud 8?obv sw, BTW.
WOW, QFMFT.
shhhhhh....don't give people ideas!!!! (Also...just went and changed my password for the 4959883843847 time...)
Stake me in the upcoming FTOPS $500 HORSE? Either that or the $100 (Not sure on this, at school, don't have FTP downloaded) Stud 8?obv sw, BTW.
Lool....noI answer that question the same all the time (and u would be stunned how often I get asked that at FT tables by the uber beggers)...I only stake my son Ryan!!!!
I only stake my son Ryan!!!!
Booooooooooooo! You suck! :PYou know I'm joking, right?I hate tourneys anyway, and I still have bad memories from the HORSE event of FTOPS 1...
shhhhhh....don't give people ideas!!!! (Also...just went and changed my password for the 4959883843847 time...)
I just tried to log onto your account and guessed your password right on the first try! Don't worry though I won't take anything.
fyp
How dare you compare me to HUMBERTOOOO :club:
I just tried to log onto your account and guessed your password right on the first try! Don't worry though I won't take anything.
I knew "teddysmomiseasy" would be too easy to figure out...
I knew "teddysmomiseasy" would be too easy to figure out...
holycrap thats my password too. on a side note the best password ever was in the movie space balls 12345