New Phil Ivey Tables On Ftp

I didn't see this posted. Has everyone seen the new tables reserved for Ivey:500/1K NLHE called Deathmatch500/1K PLO called ThunderDomeI believe there is a Horse one called Glue Factory as well. Ivey is teh Nutz.Mark

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see this posted. Has everyone seen the new tables reserved for Ivey:500/1K NLHE called Deathmatch500/1K PLO called ThunderDomeI believe there is a Horse one called Glue Factory as well. Ivey is teh Nutz.Mark
Shouldn't we be seeing you sitting there soon? :club:

what is your source for that ? The data mining sites have his accounts up overall about 2.5 million for the year on FTP, one of the top winners overall.Has anyone sat yet against Ivey when he was online?

Bad news. It says 0/1 for players. so when 1 player sits the table's full. Sorry guys.
Wow, lol, clearly you are a Ryerson grad. One spot is for Ivey, leaving one spot available. ONE SPOT ONLY. Get it? ;-)
No, could you explain it a bit more please?
OK...first...get one of these : powerlog.jpgPlace it on your forehead, then take the slidey part and ram it repeatedly into your forehead. Soon, you will realise that once Phil Ivey sits at the table, there remains only one seat to sit in, hence 0/1 available.
OK...first...get one of these : powerlog.jpgPlace it on your forehead, then take the slidey part and ram it repeatedly into your forehead. Soon, you will realise that once Phil Ivey sits at the table, there remains only one seat to sit in, hence 0/1 available.
?Can you dumb it down another notch for me please?
is that how private tables are generated?i see a similar 50/100 hu limit table for thecomplainer (crazymike on 2+2), and im pretty sure he isnt notable enough to be given his own special table.
Players can purchase their own table for ftp's or iron man medals.
Players can purchase their own table for ftp's or iron man medals.
I am so sitting at one of his tables flashing my roll....and if he actually shows up tp play I will come crying to my mommy and run away as fast as possible!!!!
I am so sitting at one of his tables flashing my roll....and if he actually shows up tp play I will come crying to my mommy and run away as fast as possible!!!!
DOOOO IT ZOMG~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

time to get my own .01/.02 table :club:yes I obviously know that FT doesn't have .01/.02, so don't try to act smart and tell me that.