Christian Polls Show Decline Of Christianity

http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=Ba...rnaUpdateID=280http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=Ba...rnaUpdateID=272these were done by an organization concerned about how to fix christianity's image - but of course they don't emphasize the point, rather obviously shown by their own polls, that christianity is declining not only because of its negative judgemental image, but also because more and more (primarily young, educated, adaptable) americans are objectively judging it to be BS.
http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=Ba...rnaUpdateID=280http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=Ba...rnaUpdateID=272these were done by an organization concerned about how to fix christianity's image - but of course they don't emphasize the point, rather obviously shown by their own polls, that christianity is declining not only because of its negative judgemental image, but also because more and more (primarily young, educated, adaptable) americans are objectively judging it to be BS.
Or sin is more fun than no sin. If you look and listen biblically christianity isn't even supposed to a force,anyway. It's supposed to be fringe..many are called,few chosen.So,I would argue that anyone worried about numbers isn't really on the side of christianity anyway.
Or sin is more fun than no sin.
if it's a matter of "fun" why is there a ratio difference indicating higher education = higher ratio of non-christian? makes no sense.
If you look and listen biblically christianity isn't even supposed to a force,anyway. It's supposed to be fringe..many are called,few chosen.So,I would argue that anyone worried about numbers isn't really on the side of christianity anyway.
when did you convert to calvinism lol? i'm pretty sure jesus indicated he wanted you to be concerned about numbers. go ye into all the world n preach, yo. etc.
if it's a matter of "fun" why is there a ratio difference indicating higher education = higher ratio of non-christian? makes no sense.when did you convert to calvinism lol? i'm pretty sure jesus indicated he wanted you to be concerned about numbers. go ye into all the world n preach, yo. etc.
He was concerned with the try,not the conversion part.It isn't a job, there are no bonus points for how many units are sold,just reward in the act of delivery. So,yes,go out in the world,he that believeth shall be saved,he that believeth not..you get the picture.By the same token..many are called,few chosen,meaning,alot of people will here about this..not many will actually do anything about it. He usually reffered to his people as a peculiar people,a royal priesthood,different. In som eways mainstream christianitys biggest problem is tries so hard to fit in.
if it's a matter of "fun" why is there a ratio difference indicating higher education = higher ratio of non-christian? makes no sense.when did you convert to calvinism lol? i'm pretty sure jesus indicated he wanted you to be concerned about numbers. go ye into all the world n preach, yo. etc.
As far as the education angle,I think it's just a matter of which programming takes,for lack of better words.
Or sin is more fun than no sin. If you look and listen biblically christianity isn't even supposed to a force,anyway. It's supposed to be fringe..many are called,few chosen.So,I would argue that anyone worried about numbers isn't really on the side of christianity anyway.
I take offense to that statement. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't pollute my body in any way, I don't have sex (although I'd kind of like to, but I don't think wanting to is a sin.). If the only qualification for being a sinner is that you don't accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, then I guess I'm it. I don't really see how I'm leading such a horrible life as to be labeled as a sinner just for being atheist.It would be nicer if you clarified that statement in some way.
I take offense to that statement. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't pollute my body in any way, I don't have sex (although I'd kind of like to, but I don't think wanting to is a sin.). If the only qualification for being a sinner is that you don't accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, then I guess I'm it. I don't really see how I'm leading such a horrible life as to be labeled as a sinner just for being atheist.It would be nicer if you clarified that statement in some way.
Where do you expect this to lead? Your sin is by far the most offensive to Christianity (hence the name). Or I'm wrong and it's ok.You should really start drinking and having sex (at least).
A lie is a sin. Have you ever lied? And, actually just the thought and desire is sin enough.
A lie is a sin. Have you ever lied? And, actually just the thought and desire is sin enough.
god damn it. well, that sucks. Then I'm going to Californ-I-A and wrangle me a 3-way with the Olsen twins.
Post on brother hell aint half full.