was just thinking/wondering if this has ever been proposed or disussed before . im pretty bored and lookin for something to do between hands and theres not much going on as for post or topics so wanted to here any opinions on this subject ..discuss-mark-

thnx for that link simo . iv never herd of irc it sounds a lil outdated . i was kinda thinking more in line with fcp providing a tab/feature with chat room maybe have few diffrent topics a general/poker/offtopic availability it would def keep the comunity closer and give a whole new fun feature and probly be more useful for railcalls and what not for those ppl who cant afford/banned chats

The chat averages about 7-20 people. I often talk there once in awhile, it's not that hard to get into.www.holonet.orgType your nameChat Room: FCPAnd hit enter, and your good to go.

The chat averages about 7-20 people. I often talk there once in awhile, it's not that hard to get into.www.holonet.orgType your nameChat Room: FCPAnd hit enter, and your good to go.
ic if i go to that link its not gnna be no meatspin or nothing is it ???? lol jk thnx for the info . but if any of you mods with pull look at this , wld there be a chance this might be thought over/considerd ?
http://irc.holonet.org/chat.phpHi,Yoda set up irc chat room. Use the link above. Pick a nickname. The 'channel' is 'fcp'. (This is the ' no download' version for us computer challenged.)A bunch of us have been using it since the old fcp chat room on poker site left us. :(Everyone is welcome, we don't bite and we do tend to talk alot of fantasy football lately.

If this is being considered by mods, something I've seen used on another site is a 'Shoutbox' feature. Google the word and you'll come up with a multitude of links offering free shoutboxes...I've seen it used on another site powered by IP Board. It certainly ensures a lot more community interaction, and would only strengthen the already flourishing FCP Community.However there may be some hesitation when introducing such a feature due to the site's high activity and the high maintenance associated with such a feature (plenty of Modding would be required). That, of course, is up to the powers that be to take into consideration.