It definitely got off to a bad start. I don't remember if the title music was like this last year, but the old heavy guitar was far superior to the current.As for the show...well...you surely expect more from a season premiere. Your post is quite excessive I'd say. It wasn't up to CI par, but still better than half the crap out there.VD needs to lose 10 pounds or so. Just for me. He looks weird right now. Mostly it's in his face I think. Too private pyle like.

It definitely got off to a bad start. I don't remember if the title music was like this last year, but the old heavy guitar was far superior to the current.As for the show...well...you surely expect more from a season premiere. Your post is quite excessive I'd say. It wasn't up to CI par, but still better than half the crap out there.VD needs to lose 10 pounds or so. Just for me. He looks weird right now. Mostly it's in his face I think. Too private pyle like.
Apparently he had some health problems. He collapsed on the set a couple of times ("Exhaustion") - that is why they "split" the cast by adding Detective Logan.I just hate when they make the story too much dependent on the main characters rather than an actual plot line. Inventing a murdered exhusband that was an emotional strain that never existed for Eames was just too much. Toss into the story everyone ganging up on Goren and about 30 other cop show cliches - just a horrible episode.

I love Law and Order. I do not think there is an episode that I have not seen, I am pretty sure I have seen all the SVU's too.I hate Criinal Intent... I watched the first 2 episode and the fact the VD knew everything about everything was unwatchable. "Is that a 16 century african lathe?" "Ummm, I don't know?" "Yes it is, the question was rhetorical since obviously I know everyhting, African monks used to use lathes of that fashion to circumsize their children in rights of manhood passage for the 'clik, pop, clik unbasweegu pop clik donashawa' ritual. That is what the perpertrator use to kill our victim"I tried watching it again last, and supise suprise nothing had changed, he still knew everything!

I love Law and Order. I do not think there is an episode that I have not seen, I am pretty sure I have seen all the SVU's too.I hate Criinal Intent... I watched the first 2 episode and the fact the VD knew everything about everything was unwatchable. "Is that a 16 century african lathe?" "Ummm, I don't know?" "Yes it is, the question was rhetorical since obviously I know everyhting, African monks used to use lathes of that fashion to circumsize their children in rights of manhood passage for the 'clik, pop, clik unbasweegu pop clik donashawa' ritual. That is what the perpertrator use to kill our victim"I tried watching it again last, and supise suprise nothing had changed, he still knew everything!
Was that an actual line from the show? If not,that's ****ing genius and I could use your help-I am currently working on scripts for a show being pitched to HBO.I'm just serious.
Was that an actual line from the show? If not,that's ****ing genius and I could use your help-I am currently working on scripts for a show being pitched to HBO.I'm just serious.
Wow I thought I was reaching on that one, no I made that one up on the fly.Still hate this show.

SVU is the best.You just have to get past the obligatory Dr. Wong telling you something about a recent article or disease, etc... that was actually in the real life newspaper last month or something. Then everyone giving a comment about the morality of it all. After that point, usually about 10 minutes in, the show is good stuff.

SVU is the best.You just have to get past the obligatory Dr. Wong telling you something about a recent article or disease, etc... that was actually in the real life newspaper last month or something. Then everyone giving a comment about the morality of it all. After that point, usually about 10 minutes in, the show is good stuff.
QFTAnd they have dirty sex stuff giggity giggity...
  • 3 weeks later...