3 Tells You Have On Someone After 1 Hour

Like seriousness I have to agree in Treasre Island MN its all the old guys do against me is play that guessing game.I had sat down and not too long I made the nuts on the river and he had chips in hand and I swear to you I thought if I checked he would bet BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM ERIK RYLAND YO IM SO PRO I BET MAX YES I DID AND HE CALLED WITH PAIR O 10s crab kicker AND I STOOD UP AND POINTED AT HIM AND YELLED you would not of bet old mannnnnnnnnn YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM !??? IM ERIK RYLAND !!!
When will the joke end? :club:
Thats how I got my nickname Shakey....My hands shake naturally whenever I'm in a hand.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee freetellaments
I personally am quite nervous and shaky when I have the nutz...but, I'm also nervous and shaky when I'm bluffing with air, apparently I'm really hard to read. That's according to my home game players though...but it's a start.
I personally am quite nervous and shaky when I have the nutz...but, I'm also nervous and shaky when I'm bluffing with air, apparently I'm really hard to read. That's according to my home game players though...but it's a start.
Same for me, my hands always shake a little when I'm concentrating (no I will never be a surgeon or something like that :club: ) which confused quite some people playing against me for the first time when they think they got a tell on me, but after a while they tend to notice that my hands shake a little virtually every hand I play :D

All the basic ones have already been covered, but one which hasn't been put forth is the old school 'glance away' with disinterest. Yet again this is part of the 'strong means weak, weak means strong' rule put forth by Caro for actors. It's usually coupled with another of the big tells, which is a quick glance at the stack upon seeing the flop. Player sees board, glances at chips then looks away to feign disinterest.Some good tell advice here...but if you can figure out a player's betting patterns you'll be given a considerably more consistent and reliable source of information.

When playing live I often use reverse tells against opponents. I will look at my opponent after making a bet or raise and when they look back I will quickly avert my eyes when they start to stare me down and they most always view this as weakness. I will appear uncomfortable in my seat or have a look of confusion when having to make a decision when holding the nuts or know I am good. I very rarely act with my speech and remain quite at the table but use my body language to enduce action when I want. I don't use these tactics very often and usually sit quitely at the table playing the player but when I need that extra little something to make them call, raise, fold I will bring these tricks out of the bag.

Flop or turn/river comes and they immediately look at their chips - they hit somethingothers have been mentioned, double checking hole cards when draw cards hit, sitting up or back in their seats, sitting back being relaxed meaning they have a hand, up and attentive usually opposite

When playing live I often use reverse tells against opponents. I will look at my opponent after making a bet or raise and when they look back I will quickly avert my eyes when they start to stare me down and they most always view this as weakness. I will appear uncomfortable in my seat or have a look of confusion when having to make a decision when holding the nuts or know I am good. I very rarely act with my speech and remain quite at the table but use my body language to enduce action when I want. I don't use these tactics very often and usually sit quitely at the table playing the player but when I need that extra little something to make them call, raise, fold I will bring these tricks out of the bag.
But acting weak means strong. Were you actually weak ? I'm not getting the reverse tell part
But acting weak means strong. Were you actually weak ? I'm not getting the reverse tell part
It's obviously a double reverse. Kinda like 5th level thinking (I know that you know that x5).. by that stage, it's exactly the same play as first level. :club:

I once played against someone who I thought had the shaky hands tell. Unfortunately, it turned out he actually had Parkinson's.Also, playing limit hold em, loose players who are stacking chips will sometimes limp in without looking at their cards.

2. If they are bluffing ask them a question that they don't have to lie about like "where did you go to school" and watch them hesitate because they think everything they should be saying at the time should be a lie then their brain pauses for a second cause they realize they don't need to lie about this and then they just look confused.
First, ask if they are bluffing, then try to use this technique. But if they tell you they aren't bluffing then this is useless.