Best Strip Club In Vegas

Best Strip club in Vegas  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Spearmint Rhino, Cheetahs, Olumpic Garden......

• Cheetah's
    • Olympic Gardens
    • Spearmint Rhino
    • Palamino
    • Other
    • Crazy Horse Too
    • Sapphires

Ok. 8 days left until my Vegas trip and my cousin emailed me that he wants to see the ladies work the pole. Last time I was at a strip club out there it was 3-4 years ago and it was Cheetahs. What is everyone elses choice for the best? I know I have read some good reviews for the Rhino. Let the voting begin!Poll edited to reflect PMJackson21's and Suited's replyAnymore?

Any list without Crazy Horse Too (their spelling, not mine :club: ) is incomplete.My friend likes the Rhino better because it's more spacious; CH2 is pretty much packed to the rafters on a Friday or Saturday.

i think crazy horse too has some serious legal issues it may be closed
Yeah, I thought of that after I posted, but I'm not sure. Only so much 'at work' detective work I can do on their website lol.Meh, the potential criminal element/chance Pacman Jones makes it rain adds to the ambiance in my opinion. :club:
i think crazy horse too has some serious legal issues it may be closed
They all have issues at one time or another. I believe it was 4 years ago when I was actually at Cheetah's when Olympic Gardens was raided by the Feds and was shut down for a period of time. I don't recall what the issue was.

It's the Rhino AINECBut Scores LV should get a nod here as one of the nicest. Plus the head door guy is the brother of one of my good friend's from brooklyn, and my degen nyc buddy who I was there with is tight with the DJ who travels btw Scores LV and Flashdancers in NYC so we were hooked up big time there. Spent the whole night chilling in the DJ booth where every girl has to come to clock out for the night and tip the DJ. FYI best job in the world... strip club DJ in one of these big spots. This dude pulls $8K a week for travelling back and forth nyc to LV and playing cd's.

Spearmint Rhino is decent. From my experience, hj's & bj's are not "common practice" at any club. The girls just make too much money stripping in Vegas. If you're looking for more then just pole dances and lap dances, I would suggest you ask the taxi driver for a nice Asian massage parlor that goes all the way. There are several located in the "Asian section" of Vegas off of Desert Springs Blvd, West of Hwy 15.Most of the time your taxi driver will know of at least a few "massage parlors" that will give you a good back rub as well as extra for relatively cheap.I've also had a taxi driver offer to take me to an under ground whore house that is just off the strip. Where for $200-$400 you can get pretty much anything you want.Taxi drivers and Valet personal know everything about Vegas.

Unless an employee votes multiple times for one of the other clubs it looks like the Rhino will have the pleasure of our company next Sunday night. Vodka/Cranberry here I come.

I haven't been to a strip club in vegas since the 90's but there was this one that was about 15 minutes off the strip and you brought your own booze in with you and there was like 100 strippers there on a slow night.

Unless an employee votes multiple times for one of the other clubs it looks like the Rhino will have the pleasure of our company next Sunday night. Vodka/Cranberry here I come.
I haven't been to any others, but Sapphires really was nice. Were there for a Bluff Magazine party during the WSOP and it was pretty sweet. Had a whole room to ourselves, but after open bar ended we went to check out the main area as well. Not a bad looking girl in the place.I've also been told they have like 250 girls a night there. By one of the strippers who works there, who I happened to play poker at the Rio with.
I haven't been to any others, but Sapphires really was nice. Were there for a Bluff Magazine party during the WSOP and it was pretty sweet. Had a whole room to ourselves, but after open bar ended we went to check out the main area as well. Not a bad looking girl in the place.I've also been told they have like 250 girls a night there. By one of the strippers who works there, who I happened to play poker at the Rio with.
/obv brag post.
Hahaha I forget her name but I remember it was awesome, and she was pretty hot!
You won't be disappointed.
  • 2 weeks later...