• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent posted on the forums for a while, mainy because i have been extremely busy and am running terrible I have been lurking here and there but havent posted much at all. I had to come out of the woodwork for this one though. THIS THREAD!! is just way tooooo super awesome too not post in no matter what is going on in my life. If there was an asteroid headed at the earth and then saw this thread i would post before we all were obliterated even thoug it wouldnt matter cause we would all be dead anyways. It still would mean something to me. I :club: Mark-Mark

Ha didn't see that, I feel gross now.. I'm going to go to masturbate for a whileMark
lmaoand the picture just showed up in rylands threadim laughing really harrd right now
lmaoand the picture just showed up in rylands threadim laughing really harrd right now
It's a funny picture.. it honestly looks like something you'd shove up a fanooter...It even says "Be safe" on it.. lolEdit: Mark
It's a funny picture.. it honestly looks like something you'd shove up a fanooter...It even says "Be safe" on it.. lol
now when u see the page its fromhttp://www.mrgadget.com.au/catalog/night-i...ght-p-1268.htmlBut i just google imaged searched magic marker and thought it looked funnyMark

POLK Don't be a sap, kid. You could save us a little trouble. But Henry Gondorff is through whether you help us or not. There's nothin' left to do now but save yourself HOOKER Will you wait until the chump is played? POLK Hell yes. We don't care about the mark. He deserves what he gets.

tyty for the bday wishes. I'll post some pics in the challenge thread of the new shoes I think Shan is getting me tonight.Mark
I believe Shan was once a part of the almighty rapper Snows crew back in the early 90's. Didn't know you knew him. Wait,why is he buying you shoes?
  • 1 year later...