Colorado Avalanche

Calgary SHOULD HAVE won. A game against Atlanta. Should be insta-win right? Flames up 3-0. Ok victory for SURE now. Crap 3-2all of a sudden. No worries 4-2 now so Flames should've learned and now they'll play tight defense. Nope. Atlanta scores 4 in a row and take it 6-4. Idiots. Most frustrating game to watch ever.
lolololollolollolololololOk, have 2 brownie point to help you feel better
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never a doubt.

Hell yes! It's a new year boys. Playoffs bound!

The Pens dominated that game beyond belief.   JS Giguere, and to a small extent the shot blockers, were the only reasons the Avs won.   Crosby and Malkin had more shots on goal than the entire A

Calgary SHOULD HAVE won. A game against Atlanta. Should be insta-win right? Flames up 3-0. Ok victory for SURE now. Crap 3-2all of a sudden. No worries 4-2 now so Flames should've learned and now they'll play tight defense. Nope. Atlanta scores 4 in a row and take it 6-4. Idiots. Most frustrating game to watch ever.
I'd personally like to thank Bobby Holik for choosing tonight to be the one game a year he actually shows up to play. Seriously, how the hell do you blow a 3-0 lead to ATLANTA? They are so awful (aside from Kovalchuk, obv). Thanks thrashers!Go Avs!

New Jersey Devils-4Colorado Avalanche-239-28-6, 84 points.Our final 9 games are all against divisional opponents starting tonight in MIN. No Northwest team is as hot as we currently are, and I believe that will continue and we will win our division.

New Jersey Devils-4Colorado Avalanche-239-28-6, 84 points.Our final 9 games are all against divisional opponents starting tonight in MIN. No Northwest team is as hot as we currently are, and I believe that will continue and we will win our division.
Big game tonight.1-0 Minny so far.

brent burns is some player. great offensively and he is really giving forsberg a going over along the boards regularly tonight tonight. foppa's got this 'this isnt what i came back for' look on his face lol.

why in god's name did they start theodore? by my count, budaj has FIVE wins against edmonton this season.
Theodore is the better goalie right now. I always thought it was dumb to play a goalie against a certain team just because he beat them a few times. Most the time its just dumb luck.
Theodore is the better goalie right now. I always thought it was dumb to play a goalie against a certain team just because he beat them a few times. Most the time its just dumb luck.
I've never played, but everyone seems to think goaltending is a psychological thing more than anything else. lord knows coaches make decisions on that basis. it just seemed like an unorthodox decision...
I've never played, but everyone seems to think goaltending is a psychological thing more than anything else. lord knows coaches make decisions on that basis. it just seemed like an unorthodox decision...
For sure theres some psychology in it but I guess Theo was just playing too well. I don't think Budaj would have made a difference as Colorado came out flat. I didn't watch the game intently but from what I saw the goals weren't really Theos fault. Maybe the team has just played better infront of Theo as opposed to Budaj and thats where the decision came from.

Colorado Avalanche-5Edmonton Oilers-7ljhgjkshjkhguihfuihruighkjghvhfjkhkjhviuhguierhvkjhvkjhbjkfhjkfhjkbhjkhjchkjhbuhgeigrhjsglakhgjkluerhguilkhglkjfhguirhgkjThat is all39-31-6, 84 points

Vancouver Canucks-3Colorado Avalanche-1Holy crap....Luongo is good. Amazing....40-32-6, 86 points.Just saving you the legwork for tonight.
Hiwe've won 4 straight against youAbout to make it 5.