Colorado Avalanche

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never a doubt.

Hell yes! It's a new year boys. Playoffs bound!

The Pens dominated that game beyond belief.   JS Giguere, and to a small extent the shot blockers, were the only reasons the Avs won.   Crosby and Malkin had more shots on goal than the entire A

That's true. Without him, I wouldn't know who OWNED THE DIVISION!
BOOYAKKASHA!!on topic: why does jose have to break my heart every time he plays? he's got the hair and talent to take any team to the playoffs.
he usually gives a line or two on what he thought about the game. I think it's fair.
Yeah, unless I dont see it or they play like absolute shit, (hence last night)

Flames-5Avs-2Jesus, this is just getting sickening. I wouldnt really mind if we had so sick strecth of games against DET/SJ/OTT.... but we should not lose 4/5 again these teams. Especially in this fashion...12-9-1, 25 pts8-5-1, 17 pts vs division

Flames-5Avs-2Jesus, this is just getting sickening. I wouldnt really mind if we had so sick strecth of games against DET/SJ/OTT.... but we should not lose 4/5 again these teams. Especially in this fashion...12-9-1, 25 pts8-5-1, 17 pts vs division
Has Calgary played Colorado 5 times already? It sure seems like it. They are both fun teams to watch, but seeing that much of a team by November will make anyone sick of them.
Has Calgary played Colorado 5 times already? It sure seems like it. They are both fun teams to watch, but seeing that much of a team by November will make anyone sick of them.
I think this was the 4th game

Avs-4Oilers-2I dont care that is was against the Oilers, Im glad to see that we played well, and controlled the game the full 60 minutes. The Oilers 2 3rd period goals didnt worry me, really. The 1st one was a good, quick reaction play by torres to sneak one in, that Budaj shoulda been able to stop. But the 2nd goal was just a good tip by Holcoff(sp, i know im close, cant remember his name)13-9-1, 27 pts9-5-1, 19 pts vs division

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cleary have some make up work to do...Colorado Avalanche-2San Jose Sharks-3I honestly don't remember if i watched this, prolly not though.Colorado Avalanche-5Los Angeles Kings-2I remember watching every second of this game. We were either down 2-0 or 2-1 after the 1st, and we just came out big, i think it was 4-2 after the 2nd and we added another in the 3rd. I was almost positive this game would end their slump and they would go on a run.San Jose Sharks-3Colorado Avalanche-2Obviously not what I was expecting after the Kings game. Colorado Avalanche-4Columbus Blue Jackets-5I remember watching the full game of this one. Down 1-0 early, rally in the second with 2 quick goals to make it 3-1. Gave up 3 goals in the first 14 minutes of the 3rd. Hannah shot in a laser almost immediately after to tie it up. Then Columbus scored again. We were 10-0 before this game when leading after 2. And if I remember correctly, this was the first lead of ANY type we gave up, not just a 3rd period lead.I puked for a long time after this game.Philadelphia Flyers-1Colorado Avalanche-2I didn't see this game but I think Theodore was put in net and played fantastic.St. Louis Blues-5Colorado Avalanche-9Watched the entire game. Easily the most entertaining game I've watched in a while. The 9 goals did send a chill down my spine since the last time we scored that much it was a 9-2 win in Vancouver on February 16, 2004. Also the same night of the Bertuzzi/Moore incident.Colorado Avalanche-1Columbus Blue Jackets-4If we could stop playing Columbus and San Jose, that would be fun. I know i watched this game and I just saw us get out worked all game.Colorado Avalanche-2Nashville Predators-1Didn't watch this game, but heard it was very similar to the game against the Flyers. Would have loved to see either of them.Nashville Predators-1Colorado Avalanche-3Didn't see it but heard that we we're completely out worked in the first 2 periods and somehow survived them with a 2-1 lead. I think Budaj was in net, but whoever it was deserves most of the credit for the win.Colorado Avalanche-4Los Angeles Kings-2Didn't see it, but had the live play-by-play page up on my computer. In the third i was having flashbaks of the game against Columbus a while back. Thankfully we held on.19-13-1, 39 points9-5-1, 19 points vs divisionBring on the defending champs. I expect a win. We were 3-1 against them last year, and the Avs are much stronger than last year, and in my opinion, the Ducks are worse that last year.

Bring on the defending champs. I expect a win. We were 3-1 against them last year, and the Avs are much stronger than last year, and in my opinion, the Ducks are worse that last year.
They played a solid defensive game last night with lots of dump (and sometimes) chase and some beautiful neutral zone clogging, Ducks hockey, catch it! CATCH IT!Prolly get some Hiller tonight in goal, which means you should expect a win. Although coming off Jiggy's 1st shutout this year who knows what that crazy Randy Carlyle will do next. One thing is certain though, Beauchemin will get caught up ice at least 2X.
Sounds like Hiller could have caught up on some reading during the game.
Yeah it was a bizarre game. With no Sakic and no Smyth, Stastny puts up zero SOG? I can't even explain it, the Ducks were cycling the puck for days, very scary however when you outshoot an opponent 38-12 and it goes to OT.

Colorado Avalanche-1Anaheim Ducks-2 F/OTYeah.....i'm just going to thank the hockey gods we got away with a point here. And any time Sakic wants to comeback....that's cool.19-13-2, 40 points9-5-1, 19 points vs divisionOh yeah, and the fact that no other team in the Northwest is losing....is getting really annoying

New York Rangers-3Colorado Avalanche-4 F/OTDidn't see a lot of it. But I m happy to see Edmonton lost and Calgary lost in overtime aswell.20-13-2, 42 points9-5-1, 19 points vs division

Vancouver Canucks-1Colorado Avalanche-3only saw the last ten minutes....but Brunettes goal to make is 3-1 was sssssssick. He uber-pwned Luongo21-13-2, 44 points10-5-1, 21 points vs division

Detriot Red Wings-4Colorado Avalanche-2Listened to the last ten minutes of the third, but a friend said he watched it all and we did play really well. Letting in the early SH goal really killed us, since we coulda went to overtime had that not of happened. We also had a chance to tie it late with the PP but we failed. No shame in losing to a team like Detriot, even at home. 21-14-2, 44 points10-5-1, 21 points vs division

Detriot Red Wings-4Colorado Avalanche-2Listened to the last ten minutes of the third, but a friend said he watched it all and we did play really well. Letting in the early SH goal really killed us, since we coulda went to overtime had that not of happened. We also had a chance to tie it late with the PP but we failed. No shame in losing to a team like Detriot, even at home. 21-14-2, 44 points10-5-1, 21 points vs division
Check yahoo's live game feed schedule. The game was broadcast online but I guess it might have been blacked out where you live.

Los Angeles Kings-3Colorado Avalanche-1Seriously....how do we give up any 3rd period lead to the Kings. The ****ing last place Kings!!! Looked like we we're in control of the game for the majority of the first 2 periods, and within the first 5 minutes it was obvious we needed to step up because the Kings we're pushing HARD. Then, all of the sudden it's 2-1 and they added an empty netter. Hockey is rigged21-15-2, 44 points10-5-1, 21 points vs division

Colorado Avalanche-3Phoenix Coyotes-4 F/SOIt's tough to watch us comeback from 2 dow only to get really unlucky during the shootout. Props to Bryzgalov(sp) for playing so well, but both Wolski and Svatos had him beat. Wolski lost the puck due to the poor ice, and Svatos banked one off the post.21-15-3, 45 points10-5-1, 21 points vs division

Colorado Avalanche-3Phoenix Coyotes-4 F/SOIt's tough to watch us comeback from 2 dow only to get really unlucky during the shootout. Props to Bryzgalov(sp) for playing so well, but both Wolski and Svatos had him beat. Wolski lost the puck due to the poor ice, and Svatos banked one off the post.21-15-3, 45 points10-5-1, 21 points vs division
Unlucky in the shootout?Phoenix was 2/2... even if they got "lucky" on both of those, they haven't won the game.