Colorado Avalanche

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never a doubt.

Hell yes! It's a new year boys. Playoffs bound!

The Pens dominated that game beyond belief.   JS Giguere, and to a small extent the shot blockers, were the only reasons the Avs won.   Crosby and Malkin had more shots on goal than the entire A

Bleh,Blues-4Avs-1again, didnt see this, but it seemed like a good first 45 minutes. Then STL scored 2 quick ones at taround the 7:00 mark.2-2-0, 4 ptsI will be atteneding tomorrow nights gameand oh yeah, at least Stastny added another.

Bleh,Blues-4Avs-1again, didnt see this, but it seemed like a good first 45 minutes. Then STL scored 2 quick ones at taround the 7:00 mark.2-2-0, 4 ptsI will be atteneding tomorrow nights gameand oh yeah, at least Stastny added another.
Stastny's goal was basically a pass that Kariya deflected into his own net.I thought Theodore played well but the defense totally let him down. On the second goal, it was the FOURTH shot that finally beat him. On the last one, it was just an unlucky bounce that sent a pass (unintentionally) directly to Hinote's tape in the backdoor.Also, Hinote's reaction shots to each of his goals were pretty hilarious.

Avs-5Jackets-1hooray for winninghooray for Joey's Hat trickhooray for Hejduk's 4 pointshooray for Stastny getting another pointhooray for Budaj playing awesomeboooo for the refs not letting Parker fight someone, but instead throwing him out.booooo indeed3-2-0, 6 pts

boooo for the refs not letting Parker fight someone, but instead throwing him out.
Probably because the guy cannot play hockey. Yet somehow he's in the NHL.Speaking of which, Minnesota is still ahead of Colorado in the Standings.
Probably because the guy cannot play hockey. Yet somehow he's in the NHL.Speaking of which, Minnesota is still ahead of Colorado in the Standings.
Im perfectly awareof both

wow, i just got home but, wowAvs were down 4-0 early in the 2nd and came back to tie it at 4-4, Smyth has 2 goals, Statsny 3 assists. And all of this is without Hejduk who is day-to-day with back injuries.And honestly, i think Theodore is one of the best backup goalies ever. Seriously, so many times ive seen Budaj have a bad game, allow 4-5 goals, and Theodore will step in and just be brilliant.This will be an exciting final 5 minutes. If we get a point, itll be a success really

wow, i just got home but, wowAvs were down 4-0 early in the 2nd and came back to tie it at 4-4, Smyth has 2 goals, Statsny 3 assists. And all of this is without Hejduk who is day-to-day with back injuries.And honestly, i think Theodore is one of the best backup goalies ever. Seriously, so many times ive seen Budaj have a bad game, allow 4-5 goals, and Theodore will step in and just be brilliant.This will be an exciting final 5 minutes. If we get a point, itll be a success really
LMAO
And honestly, i think Theodore is one of the best backup goalies ever. Seriously, so many times ive seen Budaj have a bad game, allow 4-5 goals, and Theodore will step in and just be brilliant.
why oh why can't he just be the starter./yahoo tiltseriously though, quenneville would like nothing more than to have a goaltending controversy with the way both of them are playing. SOMEone needs to step up.
why oh why can't he just be the starter./yahoo tiltseriously though, quenneville would like nothing more than to have a goaltending controversy with the way both of them are playing. SOMEone needs to step up.
cause he loses a lot when he starts, thats what i was saying with the whole backup thing. Ive never really seen a goalie like this, who can constantly go into a game cold and play great. A lot of times you'll see a backup go into a 4-0, 5-0 game, but his team wont make it a game, so the team up by 5 plays a bit soft. But the Avs came back in about 15 minutes, and Theodore played 25 minutes of outstaning hockey which including going 2/3 in the shootout.btw, props to the Avs for vastly improving their PK. Started off bad, but now theyve killed 14 straight PPs including i believe 5 in that game(ok....one of them occurred with 4 seconds left, but still)I was a little surprised they didnt put Stastny in the SO though. Quenville usually likes to put in the players with the hot hand in the first 2 spots, and will almost always put Sakic 3rd.
cause he loses a lot when he starts, thats what i was saying with the whole backup thing.
see, but that does me no good in the yahoo league.pull some strings, man.

Last nightAvs-3Blackhawks-54-3-0, 8 pointsThis is weird. Avs are 0-3 when i dont see a second of the game. 4-0 when i see at last part of the game.I need more time off work.