Negreanu Open Nl Holdem Wednesdays

Grats on the loss?? :club: Nah, you were a luckbox when we got down to 6 handed, but that's pretty standard for you. You suck Sid.
FYP :D
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay out of my way. . .
****ing drunk idiot luck boxes catch perfect flops all day long. Nit fest tourney, what a waste of $11.
That is how I feel. I think I raised 17 of the first 20 pots and even after that I had people only call a raise with the NUT FLUSH which I had crushed.Then I get some donk calling reraises with A3 on a 7 7 10 flop, but hes a short stacked donk and I dont get paid off properly. Sure I can sit there and wait for Kings until someone on tilt flops top top, but whatever. GWCGWC:No you wont see me next week cause i'm never playing this again. Crticize my play of shovelling tp/tk vs a drunk moron who just cooler'd me a few hands prior?? . . . well you're just a douche bag in that case.Make a real buy in that can be taking seriously, and maybe I wont shove tp/tk vs kings.
Please. Quit talking like you're gonna win. Break 1 chip lead and you're talking like youre taking it down.
Pointing out how i went out. . . as if I dont know?? Why you even on my nuts in the first place.
What you believe and what I'm gonna say when I'm pissed off and on tilt are two completely different things.People have a reading comprehension problem and keep sayin they'll see me next week. . . maybe in the 50grand gtd or something but not in this donkfest.
I dont consider a $50 tournament balling (at the rate I play them). I only play a couple if any a week.
I don't know you and I wasn't fortunate enough to have the pleasure of your company at a table last night, but I do know one thing.I hope you never play in the Neg-O again. You are a JACKASS !!!This is a friendly tourny amongst FCP Forum friends who like to kick back, have a few pops and play poker... FOR FUN !!We poke and prod at each other all in fun. We have silly last longer and bounty bets, but the one thing we never do is berate our fellow players.So please, either find a sense of humor or stick to any other tourny, but ours.
$5 bounty on the current Featured Member
TY SIR
That is how I feel. I think I raised 17 of the first 20 pots and even after that I had people only call a raise with the NUT FLUSH which I had crushed.Then I get some donk calling reraises with A3 on a 7 7 10 flop, but hes a short stacked donk and I dont get paid off properly. Sure I can sit there and wait for Kings until someone on tilt flops top top, but whatever. GWCGWC:No you wont see me next week cause i'm never playing this again. Crticize my play of shovelling tp/tk vs a drunk moron who just cooler'd me a few hands prior?? . . . well you're just a douche bag in that case.Make a real buy in that can be taking seriously, and maybe I wont shove tp/tk vs kings.
?? What a jerk
I sucked out for my tourney life 4 times and didn't even get HU. sighGrats RandyReed for taking Jester down heads up. Oh, and way to destroy my BB from the button repeatedly. You should let your son take over for you more often.
Ha, thank you too sir.
This guy is awesome!! I didn't think BK would post on his own account here, must less an alter...
Gold, pure gold.......
THAT IS SO ****ING DISGUSTING.MY 99<K3F uck you.=)
The Krablar = the nutz
Hey, you can always join me at the pokerhouse.
LOL, nice hand sir, nice hand.
I don't know you and I wasn't fortunate enough to have the pleasure of your company at a table last night, but I do know one thing.I hope you never play in the Neg-O again. You are a JACKASS !!!This is a friendly tourny amongst FCP Forum friends who like to kick back, have a few pops and play poker... FOR FUN !!We poke and prod at each other all in fun. We have silly last longer and bounty bets, but the one thing we always do is berate Gallo.So please, either find a sense of humor or stick to any other tourny, but ours.
FYP
I don't know you and I wasn't fortunate enough to have the pleasure of your company at a table last night, but I do know one thing.I hope you never play in the Neg-O again. You are a JACKASS !!!This is a friendly tourny amongst FCP Forum friends who like to kick back, have a few pops and play poker... FOR FUN !!We poke and prod at each other all in fun. We have silly last longer and bounty bets, but the one thing we never do is berate our fellow players.So please, either find a sense of humor or stick to any other tourny, but ours.
lol. This post makes me want to play it just to terrorize it with my psycho style play.And no I'm not this BK clown, I dont even know who he is. People already don't like me here and cant tell when I'm being serious or not. If people play this for "fun" why is everyone a god damn nit then?And ya I'm a self admitted jackass, *******, jerk, prick so throw all those comments my way.