Guess Their Age

A couple people I want to know the ages of, since it would be rude to ask, I'm just going to guess and have other people guess so we may be able to come to a logical conclusion. Or the poster can verify. RandyReed: 42RonMexico: 34DNA: 37Vanessa: 32Chorzzo: 15KeithCrime: 41

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you can look at their member page and see what they have listed as a birthday.
not everybody has their real birthday there mr smarty pants!
We all know the women are going to lie about it, but most of them are probably accurate.
Jadaki: 18 Don't hate. A lot of ppl's bday are wrong, and checking their profiles is way too much work.
not everybody has their real birthday there mr smarty pants!
What asses.
JoeyJoJo: infinity.
Since my cover is blown now, I will go over to the religion forum and set everybody straight.
What asses.Since my cover is blown now, I will go over to the religion forum and set everybody straight.
so how about that lottery then? get on it.
We all know the women are going to lie about it, but most of them are probably accurate.
I think this is a leftover prejudice that isn't really true anymore.I've seen the same TV shows and movies you have and realize that Eva Gabor was probaby reluctant to reveal her real age but I just don't think that holds true anymore. I can't think of a single woman I know in real life who lies about her age in a serious fashion. That's not to say everyone is always honest and upfront about the number but when they do lie, it's usually in a teasing way. I, myself, have said "How old do you want me to be?" but if someone seriously asks my age, I don't lie about it. I'm also starting early to actively push the agenda that 40 is the new 30.
A couple people I want to know the ages of, since it would be rude to ask, I'm just going to guess and have other people guess so we may be able to come to a logical conclusion. Or the poster can verify. RandyReed: 42RonMexico: 34DNA: 37Vanessa: 32Chorzzo: 15KeithCrime: 41
Sexy Mexi just turned 35 in June, I believe. I could be completely wrong about that but that's the numbers and month that are stuck in my head.
I don't know how old El Guapo is, but I can tell you his last birthday present was a sweater.
Don't you know I am upset because I turn 40 today, and even my pinatas won't cheer me up.But I tell everyone I'm 33
Oh, great idea. I'll do one, then.JoeyJoJo: infinity.
I opened this thread specifically hoping nobody had made this post yet.
I think this is a leftover prejudice that isn't really true anymore.I've seen the same TV shows and movies you have and realize that Eva Gabor was probaby reluctant to reveal her real age but I just don't think that holds true anymore. I can't think of a single woman I know in real life who lies about her age in a serious fashion. That's not to say everyone is always honest and upfront about the number but when they do lie, it's usually in a teasing way. I, myself, have said "How old do you want me to be?" but if someone seriously asks my age, I don't lie about it. I'm also starting early to actively push the agenda that 40 is the new 30.
Actually I know multiple vain women who still do this. Mostly of the older generation. I actually dated a girl when I was 27 who told me she was 31. After we were going out for a while she was making fun of my license pic so I grabbed hers....duh duh duuuuuh soooprise! She was actually 35. And by that last comment without checking your profile I'm guessing you're 33.
I think this is a leftover prejudice that isn't really true anymore.
Lots of women are in denial and want to be 21 forever. When they are under 21 they want to be 21... when they pass it up they don't want it to go.

Scram = 83 because that is how old Caroll O'Conner would be if he was still alive (played archie bunker) and that is who I picture whenever I read scrams posts, especially his more racist ones.

Lots of women are in denial and want to be 21 forever. When they are under 21 they want to be 21... when they pass it up they don't want it to go.
Thats why they still shop at Forever 21 when they are 45.