Halloween Costumes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wifes friend (female) ratted out her hair, broke a high heel show, tore her clothes and wore really messed up make up and went as the morning after, to this day one of the best female outfits I have ever seen.

My wifes friend (female) ratted out her hair, broke a high heel show, tore her clothes and wore really messed up make up and went as the morning after, to this day one of the best female outfits I have ever seen.
I assumed you were going to say she went as Courtney Love.
A few guys I knew went as Mario, Luigi, and Wario. Could be pretty sweet if done well.You could always go as a bloody tampon... wrap yourself in cotton with a rope on top and splash with red. INSTANT COSTUME!!! BOWFLEX!!! OAKLEY!!!
I did this four years ago. :club: I showed up without a costume and my buddies girlfriend threw it together at the last minute. I did get my picture taken by more hot chicks then I ever have before in one night though. I also used the line, "I bet you never danced with a tampon before" and it got her out on the floor.The last time I actually dressed up for Halloween all my friends and I went as the Flintstones. I was Fred and it was an awesome night until I had to drive home with all the passed out drunks. Man my legs were sore the next day.
I did this four years ago. :club: I showed up without a costume and my buddies girlfriend threw it together at the last minute. I did get my picture taken by more hot chicks then I ever have before in one night though. I also used the line, "I bet you never danced with a tampon before" and it got her out on the floor.The last time I actually dressed up for Halloween all my friends and I went as the Flintstones. I was Fred and it was an awesome night until I had to drive home with all the passed out drunks. Man my legs were sore the next day.
Ba dum - Snare
The last time I actually dressed up for Halloween all my friends and I went as the Flintstones. I was Fred and it was an awesome night until I had to drive home with all the passed out drunks. Man my legs were sore the next day.
I've got a party to go to for Halloween and I actually just got the Fred costume. My gf is going as Wilma but its a hot little skimpy outfit for her. I also got the Water Buffalo hat to wear with my costume.
I've got a party to go to for Halloween and I actually just got the Fred costume. My gf is going as Wilma but its a hot little skimpy outfit for her. I also got the Water Buffalo hat to wear with my costume.
nice and double nice

My brother's been pitching Napoleon Dynamite, Uncle Rico, and Kip to me and a friend of his. Napoleon got a little played out, but I think adding the entourage makes it fresh enough.Also, I'm kind of curious how many people are going to be wearing "Dick in a Box" costumes.

My mother in the law is Mexican and a very good seamstress and I have always wanted to go as one of the Three Amigos, but when I asked her to sew the costume for me, but said I would be behind saying "Sew very old one, sew like the wind" the whole time, she decided against doing it for me. I still don't understand why?

Im going as McLovinIm buying a brown vest and dressing up like him since supposedly i look like himI kind of do but I dont think its that good of a match