This show is great. It's definitely a tribute to the cast that they have been able to get Penny and Leonard together, as a steady couple, engaging in unholy relations, and have it not be awkward. It's actually pretty amazing. It doesn't even seem forced. I have to assume that it's Leonard and Penny that are pulling this off.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laugh out loud repeatedly every time I watch this show.Sheldon's face was priceless as he looked at Leonard after offering Penny the chocolate.And I love 'BAZINGA' (not sure how to spell it)

• 2 months later...

At the end of each episode the screen goes to white for like 2 seconds and says Chuck Lorre productions # .... with about 3 paragraphs of stuff below it. Tonight it was something about some chick having a urinary tract infection. Next time this show is on I recommend that you pause your TV at this point and read all the stuff... it's pretty funny.(edit) I looked it up, they are called Chuck Lorre vanity cards and he has one after each episode in all of his shows. Here was the one tonight:Jillian had a urinary tract infection... again. That sentence appeared in my head a few days ago, just as you see it above. I have no idea what it means, other than the obvious, and I don't know anyone named Jillian. Regardless, I thought it'd be interesting to begin a vanity card with it and just see where it goes. Jillian had a urinary tract infection... again. Her doctor liked to abbreviate the condition to UTI. She liked to abbreviate it to TMH - Too Much Humping. Regardless, the road back to vaginal happiness was always the same: cranberry juice and abstinence. Thankfully, her boyfriend, Dudley, was always very understanding. He'd just smile, hold her in his arms and say, "Well, babe, when one door closes, another one opens up." She'd always giggle and blush when he'd say that, but deep down she wished she had the courage to cover his mouth and nose with a chloroform-soaked rag, and then, while he was unconscious, snip off his testicles with the little scissors she uses to groom her schnauzer. All of which explains why the next sentence popped into my head recently. Nobody sang Bee Gees songs on karaoke night like Dudley.

At the end of each episode the screen goes to white for like 2 seconds and says Chuck Lorre productions # .... with about 3 paragraphs of stuff below it. Tonight it was something about some chick having a urinary tract infection. Next time this show is on I recommend that you pause your TV at this point and read all the stuff... it's pretty funny.(edit) I looked it up, they are called Chuck Lorre vanity cards and he has one after each episode in all of his shows. Here was the one tonight:Jillian had a urinary tract infection... again. That sentence appeared in my head a few days ago, just as you see it above. I have no idea what it means, other than the obvious, and I don't know anyone named Jillian. Regardless, I thought it'd be interesting to begin a vanity card with it and just see where it goes. Jillian had a urinary tract infection... again. Her doctor liked to abbreviate the condition to UTI. She liked to abbreviate it to TMH - Too Much Humping. Regardless, the road back to vaginal happiness was always the same: cranberry juice and abstinence. Thankfully, her boyfriend, Dudley, was always very understanding. He'd just smile, hold her in his arms and say, "Well, babe, when one door closes, another one opens up." She'd always giggle and blush when he'd say that, but deep down she wished she had the courage to cover his mouth and nose with a chloroform-soaked rag, and then, while he was unconscious, snip off his testicles with the little scissors she uses to groom her schnauzer. All of which explains why the next sentence popped into my head recently. Nobody sang Bee Gees songs on karaoke night like Dudley.
This was already discussed earlier in the thread. By far the majority of these 'vanity cards' are liberal rants about how awful Bush is. Luckily he's out of office, so the focus has been forced to shift.

If you go over to Chuck Lorre's website, he's published all of them. He's been in the business forever, so they go back to the days when he was with Roseanne (the sitcom, not the talk show).

that was a classic scene. Sheldon has been on a roll this season.
Agree, but this show has been on a roll since it started.So glad they already signed on for another season.They even brought it up during Family Guy on Sunday night.
My favorite was by far"Are you guys Drunk?""Why else would we stop at Del Taco!"
LOL ya i was crackin up there as well....I always stop by del taco or jack in the box on the way home from the bar.
LOL ya i was crackin up there as well....I always stop by del taco or jack in the box on the way home from the bar.
You can tell all the West Coast drinkers that watch the show got a laugh out of that one. Between that and this."I think I have a warm feeling in my heart.""No, that's just the Del Taco."
  • 5 months later...
bumpStill funny. I knew when they flashed back tonight the elevator was going to work.
I agree...this and family guy are clearly the two funniest shows on tv.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I love this show. More Sheldon's girlfriend please. The laugh track doesn't effect me at all. If the laugh track ruined things for me it would also ruin shows like Fresh Prince, Home Improvement, Family Matters, and other shows which would emotionally traumatize me and ruin my childhood. So more laugh track please.