• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show tonight. I hope they keep the new girl on the show for upcoming episodes. It was funny seeing Penny all pissed off the whole episode.
I wouldn't mind that either, but judging by this she doesn't last longer than 1 episode on many shows:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1177286/
Good show tonight. I hope they keep the new girl on the show for upcoming episodes. It was funny seeing Penny all pissed off the whole episode.
I would take Penny over her every day. I like the curvier Penny over the tall skinny chick.That is not to say she is ugly but I would just prefer Penny.
Penny in blue dress
I take back everything I ever said about her possibly being "lumpy" - that is one bodacious body.Bodacious.
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump for a quality episode the other night."What are we waiting for? Let's bounce bitches!"

• 2 weeks later...
Great episode last night. I loved how the hooker started acting jewish.
that was funny. Also at the end when Sheldon was walking from Penny's room and said I understand friends with benefits that had me laughing.
  • 3 weeks later...
Cold room + white tank top FTW.
you beat me to it. that was a very great show. and surprised my wife didn't say anything. Of course I just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the moment.
  • 4 months later...

Great, great return of an already great series.I call it the Clooney.I call it the mario and luigi.So good.Leonard hooking up with Penny was both awesome and weird. It'll be interesting how it changes the dynamic of the group and Penny.

Great, great return of an already great series.I call it the Clooney.I call it the mario and luigi.So good.Leonard hooking up with Penny was both awesome and weird. It'll be interesting how it changes the dynamic of the group and Penny.
dangit... I got a different Tivo and I forgot to get a new season pass for this show. Off to hulu.
Yeah it was really interesting how they just went straight right into them kissing. Hope this turn doesn't take the show down.
How great did Penny's boobs look last night. Terrific.
thats what I was thinking. Damn did those things look perky.

Excellent episode. I loved Sheldon's mom... especially the end where Sheldon realizes that he'd rather be back in LA.

Excellent episode. I loved Sheldon's mom... especially the end where Sheldon realizes that he'd rather be back in LA.
Ya that whole convo with his mom about religion was hysterical. Great episode, although i think they all have been pretty much great since the beginning.
  • 2 weeks later...
Episode was awesome last night lol.
You're not kidding. Sheldon trying to train Penny was one of the funniest things I've ever seen - especially early on when Leonard hadn't caught on yet and Sheldon just kept giving him a smile as he did it.