Monday's episode was really good.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't. Even when my wife and I decided to watch all of them, we did actually skip that one. :club:
You don't like much of anything. I'm keeping a mental list of stuff you don't like. It looks like this so far:pretty much everything except video games. Actually, most of those as well, but you still play them.The show is silly but good for a laugh or two every episode. I like the horny jew.also, who ever wrote your little criticism is a complete moron. Two and a half men is excellent as far as sitcoms go.
You don't like much of anything. I'm keeping a mental list of stuff you don't like. It looks like this so far:pretty much everything except video games. Actually, most of those as well, but you still play them.The show is silly but good for a laugh or two every episode. I like the horny jew.also, who ever wrote your little criticism is a complete moron. Two and a half men is excellent as far as sitcoms go.
agree completely.I really like this show as well, i laughed pretty hard at at least 1 moment in every episode which is more than usual for new shows coming out
  • 6 months later...

yes great show. The only reason I started watching it was because I was watching what was on cbs before it and just didn't change the station and started to find it funny and now I can't miss it.

This show just sounds like anothe Married With Children, which was one of the stupidest pieces of TV that ever came out of an exec's *******. A huge steaming pile of shit. Shame on you if you laughed at any of it.And all of the Episodes 1-3 of Star Wars sucked major ass.

This show just sounds like anothe Married With Children, which was one of the stupidest pieces of TV that ever came out of an exec's *******. A huge steaming pile of shit. Shame on you if you laughed at any of it.And all of the Episodes 1-3 of Star Wars sucked major ass.
Your opinion shouldn't matter to anyone now.
Why? Because I crapped on crap? Oh, well...looks like I'm outnumbered by people who prefer fart jokes over Oscar Wilde.
There were no fart jokes in Star Wars.
There were no fart jokes in Star Wars.
I'm pretty sure a space camel farts in Jar Jar's general direction before the pod race.I didn't care for Married with Children but I like The Big Bang Theory. Big Bang's writing is more clever and the characters are likeable.
I'm pretty sure a space camel farts in Jar Jar's general direction before the pod race.I didn't care for Married with Children but I like The Big Bang Theory. Big Bang's writing is more clever and the characters are likeable.
I did like married with children cause I just thought al bundy was great. didn't really like the kids just liked him and peg. I wouldn't even really put the two in the same comparison though. They really don't have much in common I think. Big Bang definetly has much more characters that you like.
This show just sounds like anothe Married With Children, which was one of the stupidest pieces of TV that ever came out of an exec's *******. A huge steaming pile of shit. Shame on you if you laughed at any of it.
I liked married with childern a lot, i still watch the re-runs.
Why? Because I crapped on crap? Oh, well...looks like I'm outnumbered by people who prefer fart jokes over Oscar Wilde.
who is oscar wilde?
Married With Children, which was one of the stupidest pieces of TV that ever came out of an exec's *******.
Oh, well...looks like I'm outnumbered by people who prefer fart jokes over Oscar Wilde.
You must be a hoot in real life.
  • 3 weeks later...
I've thought about this and I really fail to see the comparison. How, other than they're both sitcoms, are they all that similar?
This show just keeps delivering.
Last nights episode was probably my favorite one ever. I hope Mexico watches last nights episode and gets back into this show.The entire scene and every scene leading up to Sheldon getting that Napkin from Penny was absolute gold. It's hard to describe how awesome that last scene was. I was laughing for...ever at Sheldon's reaction. HAHAHAHAHI would lay money on the fact that that episode will still be on my Tivo 2 years from now.
The entire scene and every scene leading up to Sheldon getting that Napkin from Penny was absolute gold. It's hard to describe how awesome that last scene was. I was laughing for...ever at Sheldon's reaction. HAHAHAHAH
Concur.
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone else pause the white screen at the end of every show with the long message?If you want a weekly pro-liberal funny, pause and enjoy.

This show just sounds like anothe Married With Children, which was one of the stupidest pieces of TV that ever came out of an exec's *******. A huge steaming pile of shit. Shame on you if you laughed at any of it.
I mean it all depends on when you're watching it. Back when it first came out it was as "racy" as TV got which was one of the biggest reasons so many people watched it. It also depends on your age when it first came out. I was pretty young, so its obviously going to be funnier to me since I had no mature sense of humor back then.Would I watch it every week if it was a new show that just came out? No. But I'll watch an episode every now and then because it's a classic to me.Disclaimer: I have no idea what the word racy means.

Tonight's show was beyond hilarious. This show delivers each and every week - it's so amazing how consistently funny it is.Penny and Leonard need to hook up, though - I think it would do the show a lot of good for them to be in a relationship. They got so close tonight, I thought for sure it was going to happen.

Tonight's show was beyond hilarious. This show delivers each and every week - it's so amazing how consistently funny it is.Penny and Leonard need to hook up, though - I think it would do the show a lot of good for them to be in a relationship. They got so close tonight, I thought for sure it was going to happen.
They already went on a date last season.