Kenny Tran Is A Smug Little Punk

Umm because he is a prick, at least Khan is just being a jackass and stands to benefit from it (pokerstars contract)
FTR, Khan was a member of team pokerstars BEFORE the main event happened.
FTR, Khan was a member of team pokerstars BEFORE the main event happened.
Tuesday Sep 18, 2007BY: BOB PAJICH | bob.pajich@cardplayer.comPUBLISHED: Tuesday Sep 18, 2007 09:21 AMAll Shined Bright at this Year's World Series of PokerPokerStars has added four more professional players to Team PokerStars today: Canadian Tuan Lam, South African Raymond Rahme, Italian Dario Minieri, and American Hevad Khan.http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/artic...han-and-minieri
Speaking of great play, Kenny Tran may not be a household name despite almost doing the unthinkable, winning the $50,000 H.O.R.S.E and the $10,0000 Main Event this year, but if he played more tournaments, he would be, no doubt about it.I haven’t actually played much with Kenny since maybe 2001 when we played in some cash games from time to time. Back then I remembered him as too curious, too steamy, and a little too wild. I saw talent, but it was a raw package in my opinion. Well after playing with him all day, and witnessing him call peoples hole cards all day long, it was no wonder why so many cash game players see him as one of the absolute best. His card and people reading skills are uncanny. I pride myself on those two qualities, but Kenny’s reads today just blew me away. It was awesome to watch.The funny thing is, is that Kenny doesn’t play online. If he did, I don’t think he would as well, however if you brought the majority of the best online players in the world to the Bellagio to sit with them, I think he’d chew them up. He understands things about poker that have never been written about. His tell reading skills are beyond looking for facial ticks or unusual movements. The way people shuffle their cards, whether they look back at their cards, what they say, etc. are alltells that give him the information he needs to pinpoint their range of hands to an almost precise holding.He called out my cards (as well as many other players on the day) in a bizarre situation that’s either extremely lucky or super advanced. I won’t share with you the “why” he put me on the following hand, but here it was: The flop was Jh 5s 3d. A player in front of me bet into me in a five way pot after raising before the flop and I called. Kenny, right then and there, put me on 5-7. The turn was a Jack, my opponent bet again and this time I raised him. He folded… I had exactly 5-7! That might not seem all that amazing in and of itself, but if you watched him do it over and over, you’d see that it wasn’t a fluke. He picked up on something and his “radar” was dead on.
Dear Dane, For someone who fancies himself an oracle of knowledge, fact finding and common sense, that first post wasn't much help. Don't make yourself look any worse by continuing to post in this thread. Thanks, Everyone
I think he's ignoring you? :club: