• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to bring you to games. You're perfect. I'll sit on your left, you tilt the table, I profit by playing nitty and getting aggro image from being your friend.
Hahahaha. Hey skillz, i think you've tried this before, 4 times. And how many of those were winning sessions????
Hahahaha. Hey skillz, i think you've tried this before, 4 times. And how many of those were winning sessions????
I don't remember. One, maybe? It should work to perfection though. So much easier being the tight nit with the friend thats crazy aggro. Only problem is it's too fun to play aggro against the donks.
Attempts to draw his opponent into a fistfight?
I agree. Shove, and regardless if he calls or folds, throw your cards at the guys face and ask him if he'd like to fight you because you think he's just a big old cranky vag.

Okay my minions. This is the new Bored at Work thread. It is in direct opposition of Naismith, depsite his name being in the title. Anyone pro-me (everyone) or anti-Naismith (everyone-er) post in here.

Okay my minions. This is the new Bored at Work thread. It is in direct opposition of Naismith, depsite his name being in the title. Anyone pro-me (everyone) or anti-Naismith (everyone-er) post in here.
Nate will cry. I mean, I kinda like it, but he'll still hurt someone at his job if that thread of his dies.
The new Bored at Work's premise is that you're anti-me. I don't care for this one bit.
I'm not. Tim is, but nobody listens to him anyway.
The new Bored at Work's premise is that you're anti-me. I don't care for this one bit.
OR just very pro me. It puts you in a weird spot, I know you worship me, but at the expense of yourself?

I also like that the 4 avatars of the people who posted on this page are for the Cowboys, Giants, Bucs and Eagles.FTR, Giants>Bucs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cowboys/eaglesThat is all.

FYP
Whatever. People in vt/nh/maine/mass/conn only like the Pats cause they have no other choice. And they're front runners. You never heard of a proud Pats fan before Tom Brady, did you?