I believe that he promised to post hands from his session yesterday. I am opening this thread to force him to do so.Proof that he said he'd post can be found here:

Okay, you degenerates. You should all get jobs!You've negatively influenced me and now I am off to play poker. I promise at least one actual strat post when I get back and maybe, just maybe my first positive contribution since June-ish.Also, Neck, fold bottom set, you donk.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WON YOU DOUBTERSI had a lot of buy ins in play, though.
That's what I'm saying. I'd put the over/under at 4.5 and take the over. Glad that you won. How 'bout that strat post you promised?
That's what I'm saying. I'd put the over/under at 4.5 and take the over. Glad that you won. How 'bout that strat post you promised?
I take the under. It's kind of hard to get into your 5th buyin and still pull off a winning session. Just cuz of how much you are down and that it usually affects your game negatively.Clearly not a fair guess cuz I knew he won and now he's posted that he won.This is kind of a fun topic though, I would say on average when I play live I go into my second buyin, sometimes not a full buyin down but I'll have to reload because I've lost like 50%.
I take the under. It's kind of hard to get into your 5th buyin and still pull off a winning session. Just cuz of how much you are down and that it usually affects your game negatively.Clearly not a fair guess cuz I knew he won and now he's posted that he won.This is kind of a fun topic though, I would say on average when I play live I go into my second buyin, sometimes not a full buyin down but I'll have to reload because I've lost like 50%.
While I agree with all of this, keep in mind that he's probably playing in $100 max 1/2 games at the dog track or something where people stack off preflop with K9o for $100, so you need to take that into account. That's the reason that I set it at 4.5 and took the over. I guess that 3.5 would probably be a safer number, but I just know about the games from what he's told me.

i was actually there witnessing the event, and Naismith was more concerned with trying to to start a fist fight then he was to play poker. Some guy kept raising every hand and Naismith took personal offense to it. Although I might have messed that story up and switched up the people, I really cant remember :club:

Okay, taking the over was a good bet.Strat post coming shortly. Promise.And I really did almost get into two fights.

Okay, taking the over was a good bet.Strat post coming shortly. Promise.And I really did almost get into two fights.
I liked the over.Looking forward to strategy.Would you have won either of the fights?
I liked the over.Looking forward to strategy.Would you have won either of the fights?
If we set a more reasonably over...say, 6.5, where do you go?I'd say I was 2:1 favorite against one guy and 2:1 dog against the other. The second guy threatened me if I raised his BB again.
If we set a more reasonably over...say, 6.5, where do you go?I'd say I was 2:1 favorite against one guy and 2:1 dog against the other. The second guy threatened me if I raised his BB again.
You had to have raised it blind the next time right?
You had to have raised it blind the next time right?
When my buddy was at the table, I raised roughly 70 percent of the hands. When my buddy left, I raised 100 percent of the hands that weren't raised ahead of me before and after the threat.
When my buddy was at the table, I raised roughly 70 percent of the hands. When my buddy left, I raised 100 percent of the hands that weren't raised ahead of me before and after the threat.
I need to bring you to games. You're perfect. I'll sit on your left, you tilt the table, I profit by playing nitty and getting aggro image from being your friend.

The villain in this hand is very bad. I've played with him a ton and he has never raised pre-flop or post-flop. He limps every big hand and never limp-raises. If he hits big, he'll bet out. If bet into, he'll call. If he's raised when he bets out, he'll call.He's sitting on about 500, as am I.Folds to him and he...MINRAISES to 4. Everyone folds to me in the cutoff. I call with 3d2h. My buddy calls from the button. Both blinds call. FLOP:T-7-3rSB open-farrells. BB checks. Villain bets 14. I call. Button calls. BB folds.My buddy would raise with any big hand here, so he most likely has a straight draw or second pair.TURN:AT-7-3-AVillain checks. Hero...?

The villain in this hand is very bad. I've played with him a ton and he has never raised pre-flop or post-flop. He limps every big hand and never limp-raises. If he hits big, he'll bet out. If bet into, he'll call. If he's raised when he bets out, he'll call.He's sitting on about 500, as am I.Folds to him and he...MINRAISES to 4. Everyone folds to me in the cutoff. I call with 3d2h. My buddy calls from the button. Both blinds call. FLOP:T-7-3rSB open-farrells. BB checks. Villain bets 14. I call. Button calls. BB folds.My buddy would raise with any big hand here, so he most likely has a straight draw or second pair.TURN:AT-7-3-AVillain checks. Hero...?
checks because you are drawing dead... or raises because you think his had KK or QQ instead of AA
Tempted to say just forget about it, but you might get some cheap advertising here.