I'm Getting An English Bulldog Puppy

i own a female english bulldog paid 2500 and im actually gnna be breeding her sometime this year during winter. i always wanted a eng bd and i dont regret it although i suggest keep alot of chewing toys becouse mine has eaten through its wood fence/kennel when it was teething and not to mention other stuff if where u live is hot keep it shaded they get hot very quick as for name i like Brinx for a male

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depressing to think that this dog is probably dead by now.

I'd personally go the Brit rock route with the name, Syd (Barrett) has already been suggested but there's always:DaltreyBonhamBowieMason (very good Bulldog name, after Nick Mason, drummer for Pink Floyd)OzzyJaggerJack (also a very good English Bulldog name, you can either cite Jack Bruce from Cream or the Union Jack as your reason for naming)

See, if anything, I like Brunson better then Doyle. LOL @ Tim Wallach...the Dodgers drafted his son this year out of...Cal-ST Fullerton I believe (that's where his dad went, so I think I'm right).
Brunson is very cool as well. Any thoughts on Kronos?
I AM HERE FOR YOU!
Is this true for everyone, or just special people like PMJackson? Grammatical errors when you can't correct them puts me in LFT!
I don't think this is such a good name for a dog. Hedge Hog maybe, but a dog?
LOL
I AM HERE FOR YOU!
My hero! :club: edit: omg, i didnt even see that you had fixed it....totally my hero. :)I picked my puppy up yesterday, soooooooooo cute. He's very playful for about 15 minutes, then he sleeps for about 30 min, and so on. He already made my gf's pomeranian submit to his dominance of the house, it was great.His teeth are needle sharp, and when he is not sleeping or eating, he is generally looking for something (anything) to chew on.Still dont know if I am going to rename him or call him Monty....

Even though I still like my Doyle name the best. Brunson sounds good also. Hey, heres an idea....name him Munson after Woody Harrelson's character in Kingpin. That way if you have company over and he starts the humpty dance on their leg you can say they've been Munsoned!!

Even though I still like my Doyle name the best. Brunson sounds good also. Hey, heres an idea....name him Munson after Woody Harrelson's character in Kingpin. That way if you have company over and he starts the humpty dance on their leg you can say they've been Munsoned!!
Munson, Roy E.
So what the hell did it get named?
Due to my indecisiveness, I'm still calling him Monty so I think I am stuck with it. Montgomery when he is bad, Monty the rest of the time. Heh, so I guess everyone's help was put to waste. Sorry all. I'll make it up to FCP OT though, by stealing an idea from P5s ot (and they prob got it somewhere else). They often have movie contests, where one person posts a single image from a couple of movies, and then everyone is eligible to guess what the movie is. Usually there are multiple rounds, and everyone is awarded points for correct answers.I'll make a new thread in a bit with the rules, but obviously there will be monetary rewards (I'm thinking 50 for first, 20 for second, and 10 for 3rd).Thanks again all for the suggestions!
Due to my indecisiveness, I'm still calling him Monty so I think I am stuck with it. Montgomery when he is bad, Monty the rest of the time.
index.1.jpg
Heh, so I guess everyone's help was put to waste. Sorry all. I'll make it up to FCP OT though, by stealing an idea from P5s ot (and they prob got it somewhere else). They often have movie contests, where one person posts a single image from a couple of movies, and then everyone is eligible to guess what the movie is. Usually there are multiple rounds, and everyone is awarded points for correct answers.
Wasting time is it's own reward.
  • 12 years later...