Gallo...............happy Birthday

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx all. And I'm running good so far in the $9000 guarantee at Full Tilt. GalloFX if you care to rail.
I'm gonna freakin bubble cause some idiot limps with blinds at 400/800, I made it 2400 to go with JJ, player 2 to my left smooth calls. I try to represent the A on flop, get reraised. Fold. GET AIDS...NOW!!! How do people just limp at this stage and why does an Ace always fall?!?! I'm gonna get drunk.
I'm gonna freakin bubble cause some idiot limps with blinds at 400/800, I made it 2400 to go with JJ, player 2 to my left smooth calls. I try to represent the A on flop, get reraised. Fold. GET AIDS...NOW!!! How do people just limp at this stage and why does an Ace always fall?!?! I'm gonna get drunk.
You gotta do what you gotta do...Well, I'm about to finish what I'm considering one of the least prepared days I've had in a while. 2 exams and an online quiz and I wasn't completely prepared for any because of my ridiculous weekend involving the booze. I might take a break from bud/beer/partying and focus on school/poker. HAPPY BIRFDAY!BTW, I'll def. be playing some 4.40's later... i'll pm ya.
Happy Birthday
!!!
Feliz Cumpleanos

Jessica Alba has now made an appearance. this thread is now COMPLETE!!Thank you everyone, I am now on my like 8th beer or something.Thanks to Adam, Mark, VBnautilus, Beaver, Jaime, Lolli Lloli, Jeff, Belleaire, King, Yeffy, No Neck,Sage, and 20TN40!!!! :club::D :D :D