Tens W/ Limp & Raise In Front

Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem TournamentNo helpful info on villains.Blinds: t50/t1008 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t1365UTG+1: t1505MP1: t5075MP2: t1420CO: t1830Button: t2065Hero: t3030BB: t2275Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is SB with T :D T :club:2 folds, MP1 calls t100 (pot was t150), 2 folds, Button raises to t400, Hero ???If I were shortstacked, I'd probably insta-push, but my stack is in good shape. Do you reraise, or call and play the T's for set value?

Keep in mind this is a $1.10 tourney, and the fact that Button had a limp in front and is shortstacked himself (but didn't push) all means there are a whole slew of hands in his range that are trouble for my TT postflop: JJ-AA, AJ-AK, KQs. Any overcard falling on the flop, which is likely, has a decent chance of connecting with his raising hand. I'm all for leading out on an undercard flop, but I'm not so sure about that check-raise on a non-A flop move.

Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem TournamentNo helpful info on villains.Blinds: t50/t1008 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t1365UTG+1: t1505MP1: t5075MP2: t1420CO: t1830Button: t2065Hero: t3030BB: t2275Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is SB with T :D T :club:2 folds, MP1 calls t100 (pot was t150), 2 folds, Button raises to t400, Hero ???If I were shortstacked, I'd probably insta-push, but my stack is in good shape. Do you reraise, or call and play the T's for set value?
You don't have to call and "play for set value" here. You can call and lead any flop J-high or under as well for around half the pot. If you meet any resistance on the flop slow down / fold.A lot may tell you to raise or fold here... but I'm quite against building big pots OOP.
Keep in mind this is a $1.10 tourney, and the fact that Button had a limp in front and is shortstacked himself (but didn't push) all means there are a whole slew of hands in his range that are trouble for my TT postflop: JJ-AA, AJ-AK, KQs. Any overcard falling on the flop, which is likely, has a decent chance of connecting with his raising hand. I'm all for leading out on an undercard flop, but I'm not so sure about that check-raise on a non-A flop move.
There is very, very little you are behind at this point and a whole slew of hands you are ahead of. This is a push or fold in my book. I would actually lean toward *folding* here....Playing for set value is meh... If they are holding a lower PP, low flops are death for us and we go broke. If they hold a higher PP, we also go broke. If we flop our 2-outer, we are comfortable. We also don't close off the action here.. The EP limper may be the one that has the hand that puts us in danger, either by holding a monster or simply not believing the button has a hand.I'm certainly not saying my way is the right way, but I would rather push and give myself an extra chance to win the pot than to call and essentially hand off 15% of my stack on a set-mining mission. There are few safe flops for TT multi-way.