Starting Over

Well here I am starting over.Last year i started playing poker on the old FCP site with 50 bucks, and the hope I would not go broke. I ultimately make just over 6000 and cashed out when the neteller thing hit. I left 24 bucks on FCP which ended up at Stars. Well things have allowed me to play a little poker again. I have grinded my tiny bankroll up to 175.00, but now am stuck. I seem to just be going up an down between 150.00 and 200.00, and am having trouble finding a rythm to get back on a regular profitable track. Today i updated my pokertracker software, and want to get back. Any tips to get over this stall?I am playing .10 .25 NL PL Anyone else ever hit this kind of an issue?Thanks

i think its time for you to take a shot at some higher Limits where they respect your Raises.and if that doesnt work out you can just do what everybody else does. You just wait a couple of days and start over again...and again...and again.....

Grind it out.
I started out playing .5 .10 nl on FCP, and played super tight. Eventually got up to 20 buy in's at that, and moved up.Along the way i played a few small sattelites to 50 dollar buy in tournaments and had a few decent cashes. Eventually i had a roll to bounce back and forth between .25 .50 and .50 1.00 and just regularly made a few hundred a month. Just cant seem to get back on track.. it has been i guess almost a year.

4.40 180 mansit and gosI have been playing these for about a week, and have cashed a couple times, but overall in the negative. I think i just need to loosen up a bit. I find myself short stacked near the bubble, and either just make the money or just don't.

4.40 180 sngs are great for whipping yourself into a post office massacre frenzy and jeopardizing your loved ones.
FYP. :club:
Had nothing to do with it
Explain? I am willing to listen.$102 nowgot it in with top set... river flush obv. Still encouraged that i am getting it in good for the most part. Except for that KK v AA episode.
Explain? I am willing to listen.$102 nowgot it in with top set... river flush obv. Still encouraged that i am getting it in good for the most part. Except for that KK v AA episode.
78 got it in top set river str8have not played a big hand without at least top 2 and getting the money in ahead.Not sure what to do here.I am thinking punt

honestly you sound to be doing everything right following good br manegment taking shots once in a while .. definelty loosen up in the 4.40s and get yourself a decent stack to manage with into the final table..id say that if you threw on around 500 dollars and followed this same pattern you would probly succeed long term or at least be slightly above average winner .. until your big break where you tp/mm and forget us all .. except me becouse of this post then you stake me into every major where i inturn break out and tp/mm myself :club:

honestly you sound to be doing everything right following good br manegment taking shots once in a while .. definelty loosen up in the 4.40s and get yourself a decent stack to manage with into the final table..id say that if you threw on around 500 dollars and followed this same pattern you would probly succeed long term or at least be slightly above average winner .. until your big break where you tp/mm and forget us all .. except me becouse of this post then you stake me into every major where i inturn break out and tp/mm myself :club:
yea those 4.40s seem like an exercise in futility. Like most tournaments i am usually short around the bubble and lose a coin flip to eithee make the money or just miss.I just want to get back to .50 1 and grind out a few hundred a month. Just not sure how to get back. I had always used 20 buy in rule, but play pretty tight, and never ran this bad. I am losing huge pots holding monster hands. Lost 2 pots with full houses today

humm not sure what to say here .. could you be playing to tight passing up some +ev spots ? only really explanation i can say wld be just a cold streak ..id def go talk strat with some of the consistant winners/ring grinders and maybe post some hand histories where your not sure you made the right fold/call ..

As far as the $4.40's go, they are crushable. Until pretty recently, I was doing the same thing you are in tournaments, getting deep short-stacked, and either bubbling or barely cashing.Then I watched Annete15's video where she plays a $4.40 blind, without seeing her hole cards, and wins.All sorts of silly little lights clicked on in my head. I had always heard that tight players couldn't win tournaments, and that you had to accumulate chips and focus on the win, but I never understood how to do it until I watched that video.Granted, she gets lucky in a couple of spots, but watching her play position and pick on short/medium stacks changed my game completely. I'm obviously still making mistakes, but adjusting my play now has me much more successful. In 46 tournaments (various buy-ins) before watching the video, I had 2 final tables and no wins. In 24 since, I have 4 final tables and 2 wins, and have all but forgotten about grinding cash games, because tournaments are actually fun again.