New Home Poker Room

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol stop teasing, i noticed harman and evelyn ng in the first pic too. whats this from. you have a home game with DN or something
Pretty sure it was a weekend at DN's contest and the asian girl is a wife or gf of one of the guys. She's still hot though.That is a great room Truss. Still have a wife after that ?

That's just a beautiful place to play. I'm jealous...considering my home game consists of a tiny tv with no remote and a half open garage door. I can't shuffle the chips because my fingers are numb. Haha!But seriously...that's a beautiful poker room.

i think the tvs are really coool but a bad idea in a poker room, you wont play your best. so you should sit on the side with the tv, then turn it on to hockey or football, or maybe poker, everyone else is distracted except you!!!! Yay

+1and COPAG cards are teh nutz
how much mobneys did the chips cost you? KEM is the nutz, not Copag
Nothing wrong with Copags at all....very close in quality to KEMs and half the price.
I thought KEM went out of business for a while and then was sold. From what I understand they aren't nearly as good as they used to be.Either way Copag cards are plenty good, only problem I've seen with them is the inks will rub off a bit after heavy use (poker room). Prob wont be a problem in your home.

Wow, nice room. I was gonna post a couple pics of my basement that I finished and was happy and proud of but it doesn't have the flatscreens or the nice table. Maybe I still do it. We'll see.

I thought KEM went out of business for a while and then was sold. From what I understand they aren't nearly as good as they used to be.Either way Copag cards are plenty good, only problem I've seen with them is the inks will rub off a bit after heavy use (poker room). Prob wont be a problem in your home.
I think KEM was purchased by the US Playing Card Co. They make new Kems now that are very nice. Copags are nice, but I have a couple sets of them, and both of them have the ink rubbing off problem, so I just buy KEMs now.Mark

The chips were purchased on e-bay. They'll give you a better deal when you buy 1000 chips.The room will also be used for watching the three TVs (sports, racing) and not just playing Poker. I'll add some home theater recliners for that purpose. http://berkline.com/theater.htmlI have three daughters aged 13-11-9 and I anticipate spending a lot of time in this addition.

The chips were purchased on e-bay. They'll give you a better deal when you buy 1000 chips.The room will also be used for watching the three TVs (sports, racing) and not just playing Poker. I'll add some home theater recliners for that purpose. http://berkline.com/theater.htmlI have three daughters aged 13-11-9 and I anticipate spending a lot of time in this addition.
I've sat in these with the Buttkicker. Definitely get the Buttkicker if you go for them it's pretty awesome.

Reedic room...nice work. I live in Phoenix and would love to see it sometime. And by "see it," I mean, "take all NoSup's money" obv.

I build roof trusses in what used to be one of the hottest markets in the country (Phoenix, AZ).The last few months, business has not been too good. The construction industry has come to a standstill. :club:
Tell me about it, I too am in the construction materials business.But anyway, that is a pimp room.
Tell me about it, I too am in the construction materials business.
Ditto here. Flooring industry, builder sales side. Can you say slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow?