New Home Poker Room

I just completed my new Poker room.It's detached from the house so playing all night is not a problem. I'd like to get a regular game going with the Phoenix locals.I still need to replace the chairs.pokerroom001nd7.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just completed my new Poker room.It's detached from the house so playing all night is not a problem. I'd like to get a regular game going with the Phoenix locals.I still need to replace the chairs.pokerroom001nd7.jpg
NH SIRRRRR :club:

This room is on the second floor. The other side is open to the first floor. I have room for at least three more tables on the first floor. One of the LCD TVs will have a tournament clock on it. There will be another TV downstairs that will have the clock on it also. We had our first game last night. I ended up winning $15 after a double up with quad 5s. :club:

This room is on the second floor. The other side is open to the first floor. I have room for at least three more tables on the first floor. One of the LCD TVs will have a tournament clock on it. There will be another TV downstairs that will have the clock on it also. We had our first game last night. I ended up winning $15 after a double up with quad 5s. :club:
umm...very nice room, but you HAVE to be playing for more than THAT don't you?J

Baller! Love the room.I'm in for a game every now and then. Right now with Shannon's school schedule Friday's are hard to do, sorry I didn't return your PM!Mark