Anybody catch the new season yesterday?I thought it was decent. After last season's finale, I was expecting it to be a very dramatic episode, but they resolved the Sam and Delinda aspects with in the first two minutes (Sam survived, Delinda survived). The only thing that was surprising is that Mary and Ed will probably not be back often (though that was obvious when Tom Selleck was casted).I think the rest of the season will be great.

I was waiting for months for this to come back, and I was a little disappointed. I didn't like the way they set up the episode around Sam, that format was just strange. But overall, about what I expected. Looking forward to the rest

• 4 weeks later...

The pilot episode is on TNT right now, I had no idea that Delinda used to talk with a ridiculous southern accent. I think I started watching this show in the 3rd or 4th season, not sure which. Not sure if I'm going to wish I hadn't watched the early episodes or not, Danny's voice overs are already getting annoying.Holy shit, Nikki Cox looks incredible though. Whatever she did to herself, she shouldn't have.

• 2 months later...

I LOVE this show and really need to buy every season, but I am a cheap prick. Looked on Pirate bay. Not much there. They closed Turtles for selling stolen merchandise so, they are out. Any hints?