Draws Everywhere On A Paired Board

i have a lot of outs, what to do next?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($7.70)Hero ($25.45)Button ($19.15)SB ($19.55)BB ($9.55)UTG ($2.40)Preflop: Hero is CO with 6 :club: , 7 :D . 2 folds, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold.Flop: ($2.25) 4 :D , 8 :D , 4 :)(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB calls $1.Turn: ($4.25) 9 :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $6.5 hero ???????

Flop bet is pretty bad. Either bet it properly or not at all. What were you hoping to achieve with this bet? Call his turn reraise, it is pretty awful unless he has a boat or something. You are easily getting the odds. I do not like shoving the turn at all.

You can shove this, but don't expect to be very profitable over time, drawing to straight and flush on paired board on turn.
Do you hate money?Shoving this is awful, unless you think you've got significant fold equity.
Do you hate money?Shoving this is awful, unless you think you've got significant fold equity.
No, from the tone of the post, I got the idea that our hero was leaning toward shoving, and I was all like, "well, you can shove this, but don't expect to be profitable."I don't shove this ...

This hand is incredibly straight forward right? I mean the size of villain's turn raise makes a call the 100% correct option doesn't it? Anything else would be awful IMO. Just a question to the OP, did you post this hand for feedback on your overall play in it or just the turn decision?

This hand is incredibly straight forward right? I mean the size of villain's turn raise makes a call the 100% correct option doesn't it? Anything else would be awful IMO.
yes it isobv the flop action is jacked
You can shove this, but don't expect to be very profitable over time, drawing to straight and flush on paired board on turn.
Do you hate money? Shoving this is awful, unless you think you've got significant fold equity.
No, from the tone of the post, I got the idea that our hero was leaning toward shoving, and I was all like, "well, you can shove this, but don't expect to be profitable." ... I don't shove this ...
How you got that out of his post is beyond me.
Hmmmmm..... Translation: Can't ... fold! .... Must .... shove!
Stop trying to read into things, you're basically never right.
You're just mad. I don't know why, specifically, but I know you're just mad.
nevermind.
OK. Besides, when we get to results, I bet the OP shoved.
well u guys were right, i shoved, he calls with A4 i missed. basically ISAP. fwiw, I bet small on the flop bc the entire table was folding flops to any sort of bet (most flops would be folded to a min bet)

Congrats. I don't think that's what we were arguing about.I was more irked at the awful advice you gave, or at least how poorly you worded it, combined with how I feel about the rest of your advice in general.

Congrats. I don't think that's what we were arguing about.I was more irked at the awful advice you gave, or at least how poorly you worded it, combined with how I feel about the rest of your advice in general.
Good morning, Zach. It wasn't advice, it was discussion. Am I really that awful?

I think Scott said after he checks to you on the turn, you take your free card. There's no reason to bet this turn since he often has a 4 here and you're getting c/r and you'll have no FE, making pushing pretty awful. Oh, and you could be drawing pretty much dead if he already had the boat.