Really Gay Spot With Jj In The 55k

oh cool, i actually am an insensitive prick, nice call. luckily i know a lot of gay men, and they love me because i'm really good looking so i can get away with this sort of thing.
Ever have one of those friends who just can't quit putting thier foot in their mouth? Like after they are wrong and say something out of line, instead of just acknowledging what they've done and trying to fix the whole situation, they try to justify it with an explination that is usually very poorly approached and just pretty much compounds the stupidity of their first statement?If not, then here is your chance. Forum meet MK, MK meet forum.
Ever have one of those friends who just can't quit putting thier foot in their mouth? Like after they are wrong and say something out of line, instead of just acknowledging what they've done and trying to fix the whole situation, they try to justify it with an explination that is usually very poorly approached and just pretty much compounds the stupidity of their first statement?If not, then here is your chance. Forum meet MK, MK meet forum.
lol i can't tell if i'm being leveled or not.but a noob introducing someone who's been a member of the forum since day 1 to the rest of the forum is really funny. so i think i am being leveled. wp.
Ever meet one of those people that is just WAY too serious and has very little sense of humor? Their life clearly sucks, so their one goal in life is to make sure everyone else's does too. Like when someone makes a joke and they don't laugh, but take it all personal and get offended when something was clearly said tougue in cheek. Those people suck.No offense, but if you don't want to be offended, then forums are not the best place to hang out. And the poker table is DEFINATELY not.
Ever meet one of those people that is just WAY too serious and has very little sense of humor? Their life clearly sucks, so their one goal in life is to make sure everyone else's does too. Like when someone makes a joke and they don't laugh, but take it all personal and get offended when something was clearly said tougue in cheek. Those people suck.No offense, but if you don't want to be offended, then forums are not the best place to hang out. And the poker table is DEFINATELY not.
F^%$#^!$#^ you too :club:SUCCEEDBy the way this whole topic is extremely heterosexual!
lol i can't tell if i'm being leveled or not.but a noob introducing someone who's been a member of the forum since day 1 to the rest of the forum is really funny. so i think i am being leveled. wp.
Originally, I was merely pointing out that using the word "gay" as a synonym for "bad" is just childish. It's something that high school kids do. It's not something that's hard to recognize. I think any rational person would agree with me. You know what I find really funny? The fact that your defense now is to call me a noob, hahaha. Just recognize when you're being a jackass and try not to make it any worse.
I never said I was offended by someone using the word "gay". I said that it just shows a lack of intelligence. And how does that in any way mean that I have no sense of humor? Because I don't find the use of the word "gay" as funny? Am I supposed to? Nice response, though. (sw)Favorite quote of the whole thread: "No offense, but if you don't want to be offended, then forums are not the best place to hang out."
I never said I was offended by someone using the word "gay". I said that it just shows a lack of intelligence. And how does that in any way mean that I have no sense of humor? Because I don't find the use of the word "gay" as funny? Am I supposed to? Nice response, though. (sw)Favorite quote of the whole thread: "No offense, but if you don't want to be offended, then forums are not the best place to hang out."
Actions speak louder than words my friend. The fact that you came in here whining about the use of the word gay tells me you are taking it personally. Lighten up. There is not a single person here that could care about your sexual preferences.FYI, I think you are mistaken when you are suggesting that he is using gay in place of bad. I interpreted it as gay meaning strange. Gay = queer = strange. Would you have been offended if he used the word queer? As for using gay, it does not show a lack of intelligence, just a different culture than your own. It is readily acceptable slang in the majority of the US and has long since lost it's meaning as a purely derogatory statement.As for the quote, it is completely proper english and makes sense.That's it for me on this topic. There really is no point to it.
Actions speak louder than words my friend. The fact that you came in here whining about the use of the word gay tells me you are taking it personally. Lighten up. There is not a single person here that could care about your sexual preferences.FYI, I think you are mistaken when you are suggesting that he is using gay in place of bad. I interpreted it as gay meaning strange. Gay = queer = strange. Would you have been offended if he used the word queer? As for using gay, it does not show a lack of intelligence, just a different culture than your own. It is readily acceptable slang in the majority of the US and has long since lost it's meaning as a purely derogatory statement.
I hardly think I was whining. I'll put this in capital letters so maybe you'll actually be able to narrow down the point I've been trying to make all along. WHEN YOU USE "GAY" TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING IN A NEGATIVE WAY, IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A VOCABULARY EQUAL TO THAT OF A PREPUBESCENT BOY. PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE THE ATTEMPT TO LEARN AND USE OTHER WORDS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING SUCH AS THE HAND THE OP WAS DISCUSSING. This is the only point I was trying to make.How could he be using gay in a way that meant "queer" or "strange"? Is that a "strange" predicament to be in with JJ? C'mon man, you're stretching pretty far for justification. I know you don't want to agree with me (for some reason), but that's a little thin.For you to say that using "gay" in a negative connotation is "readily acceptable slang in the majority of the US" blows my mind. Readily acceptable to who, exactly?
Originally, I was merely pointing out that using the word "gay" as a synonym for "bad" is just childish. It's something that high school kids do. It's not something that's hard to recognize. I think any rational person would agree with me. You know what I find really funny? The fact that your defense now is to call me a noob, hahaha. Just recognize when you're being a jackass and try not to make it any worse.
lol i'm definitely NOT trying to defend myself in any way.