$1.10 O8b Fl Mtt, 12 Left Out

PokerStars (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Seat 1: BB (12963 in chips) Seat 5: UTG (42152 in chips) Seat 6: MP (40036 in chips) Seat 7: CO (6934 in chips) Seat 8: Button (83244 in chips) Seat 9: Hero (SB) (31476 in chips) Preflop: Hero is SB with A :) , 7 :club: , 5 :) , T :D . Hero posts a small blind of 1500. 3 folds, Button raises to 6000, Hero (poster) calls 4500, 1 fold.Flop: K :D , 4 :) , A :D(2 players)Hero bets 3000, Button raises to 6000, Hero calls 6000.Turn: 8 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets 6000, Hero raises to 12000, Button calls 6000.River: A :icon_dance:(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets 6000, Hero calls 6000.I had played to the left of the Button for almost a 1/2 hour. He was stealing in position without prejudice, so I didn't give him much credit for a low or a high here.. Thoughts? Opinions?

if the button is stealing very regularly, this is a great hand to 3bet to make him GTFO. it rarely gets scooped, being double suited with 3 low cards.as for the way you played it, which can also be ok:on the flop, i like your hand, but it's still a draw for the most part. i'd prefer to play it passively on the flop and c/c, setting up a c/r on the turn if you hit a gin card, like, say, the 8d. granted, you got the c/r in anyway, so yeah. as for the river, go ahead and fire again. you're only beat by a gin type hand, with either a higher flush (which is unlikely based on turn action) + better low or a boat/low, both of which i'd say you have no reason to give the villain credit for based on his aggressive tendencies. if he raises, though, you're probably only getting half, and i suppose it's POSSIBLE that you're getting scooped, so i probably just bet/call the end.

if the button is stealing very regularly, this is a great hand to 3bet to make him GTFO. it rarely gets scooped, being double suited with 3 low cards.as for the way you played it, which can also be ok:on the flop, i like your hand, but it's still a draw for the most part. i'd prefer to play it passively on the flop and c/c, setting up a c/r on the turn if you hit a gin card, like, say, the 8d. granted, you got the c/r in anyway, so yeah. as for the river, go ahead and fire again. you're only beat by a gin type hand, with either a higher flush (which is unlikely based on turn action) + better low or a boat/low, both of which i'd say you have no reason to give the villain credit for based on his aggressive tendencies. if he raises, though, you're probably only getting half, and i suppose it's POSSIBLE that you're getting scooped, so i probably just bet/call the end.
Thank you for the input. I forgot to add the counter-read that he had on me, as I was prone to showdown primo-hands, and had scooped or 3/4'd pretty much anything I was showing down.With that in mind, I found the flop incredibly favorable: my 10 high flush draw was certainly good, If I paired anything else to go along with my ace, I was pretty sure two pair would be good as well. I obviously wasn't giving him credit for any low at all, and even if he has a low, I felt the ace would take away from his low potential, making my 5-7 (<3 counterfeit protection) good as well. I bet the flop to take the play away from him, and to send a message that I was strong and ready to go with my hand. He was a pre-flop aggressor, I had seen him lay down post flop quite abit, albeit with "other people's money" due to his PF and flop steal %. His popping me on the flop gave me the information that he had some sort of a hand as well, which made me question my ace being good, so I flat called.I check raised him after making the flush on the turn, obviously. This served two purposes in my mind: one it got money in the pot with a chance to get him *out* of the pot with my second show of strength, and two: he gave away to me that he had a live low, potentially one better than mine. No way he calls that turn without either a strong high (not believing my flush) or a made low. He has 0 reason not to believe me, so I strongly feared I was now in a split pot scenario, rooting for a low card on the river to potentially counter his low (I'm not giving him credit for a 3rd low card on the button, I have my limits!).Having the board pair on me on the river did not scare me. Having the ACE pair on the river scared me. I think we have to put him on an ace here, because what else can he call the flop with? A naked low? not that likely. KKxx? No way he bets that turn with a set of kings. Flush is already there, he's WA/WB.So he's either boated up, got a low, or god forbid both (still not bloody likely). I check the river, because with a bet I'm getting raised if I'm scooped, raised if I'm chopping half, and potentially not even called if I have him beat. I have a vulnerable high and a low that has shrinked in value on each street (8 was a *horrible* card to come out for the low, doesn't improve my low any and doesn't c/f a low better than mine if he has one). One final note about betting the river: I can check/call and have almost 2k in chips left (chip and chair) in a worse case scenario. I bet out on the river and the button puts me all-in either way. This is probably an equity dilemma: is it more valuable to go from 31.5k to 63k risking tournament, or from 31.5k to 59k, leaving 2k behind for worst case scenario.

In a tournament setting like this, I prefer to lead the turn when I hit the flush to get a better chance to scoop.......after he has put another BB in, it is very unlikely he is going to fold and his bad low is probably better than yours.I don't think it matters what you do on the river - you are almost certainly splitting. If a potential c-f-ing low came on the end then it is definitely worth leading the river, as again, he might fold.