I thought the show was pretty good. I liked how they brought Morgan and Big Mike back. I was a little disapointed on how Chuck doesn't retain any of the information he flashes on with respect to fighting.Oh and two HOT chick in their undies is always a good thing!
Yeah, those gratuitous shots were pretty nice.I liked the two part opener enough but it was not amazing. I think this season has lots of potential though. I guess the main theme will be whatever those new, crazy weapons are. And I liked how they introduced Beckman's superior sort of.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those gratuitous shots were pretty nice.I liked the two part opener enough but it was not amazing. I think this season has lots of potential though. I guess the main theme will be whatever those new, crazy weapons are. And I liked how they introduced Beckman's superior sort of.
I hope they drop the "Are they going to get together are they not" roller-coaster. I mean sure it was okay for 2 seasons, but now it's to the point they either need to do it or not. This back and forth is really hard to take.Also, if Chuck doesn't get over this ultra-wimpy side and start enjoying these new powers, then I don't think the show will make it. I get that they can't have him become superman every time he wants to, but trying to argue that his 'feelings' for whats her name is harder emotionally for him than standing before a strange crowd with the spotlight and his needing to perform Flamingo guitar while ALSO in front of whats her name...is just lazy writing.
I hope they drop the "Are they going to get together are they not" roller-coaster. I mean sure it was okay for 2 seasons, but now it's to the point they either need to do it or not. This back and forth is really hard to take.Also, if Chuck doesn't get over this ultra-wimpy side and start enjoying these new powers, then I don't think the show will make it. I get that they can't have him become superman every time he wants to, but trying to argue that his 'feelings' for whats her name is harder emotionally for him than standing before a strange crowd with the spotlight and his needing to perform Flamingo guitar while ALSO in front of whats her name...is just lazy writing.
I agree with all of this. Either put them together or put it on the back burner for a while.Along those lines, I hated that scene at the train station. Why didn't Chuck just tell Sarah the real reason why he wanted to be a spy (also, they use the word "spy" too much)?However, I did enjoy these episodes and am glad Chuck is back.
it was okay. i just dont believe that chuck doesnt go with her though. just not possible to me.
I don't agree with this at all. He would never abandon Ellie/Awesome/Morgan and an opportunity to help people, not even for her.
then he's a dumbass.
you're gonna make a damn fine lawyer. I can see it now...[hazy swirl in][sA21 stands in front of the judge next to his client, the defendant]SA21: Your Honor[sA21 points to the prosecutor]SA21: everything that guy said is bullshit. The defense rests.
you're gonna make a damn fine lawyer. I can see it now...[hazy swirl in][sA21 stands in front of the judge next to his client, the defendant]SA21: Your Honor[sA21 points to the prosecutor]SA21: everything that guy said is bullshit. The defense rests.
unfortunately for the world, i dont plan on going into criminal defense. although i did get an A- in crim law. i guess all those years watching law and order paid off.
Also, if Chuck doesn't get over this ultra-wimpy side and start enjoying these new powers, then I don't think the show will make it. I get that they can't have him become superman every time he wants to, but trying to argue that his 'feelings' for whats her name is harder emotionally for him than standing before a strange crowd with the spotlight and his needing to perform Flamingo guitar while ALSO in front of whats her name...is just lazy writing.
I disagree with this. If Chuck was a confident bad-ass all the time, the show loses its "anyman USA can be a spy in a perfect world" dimension. If that happens, that's when I think the show won't make it.
THAT was funny.

just watched last nights show and I really liked it. Maybe helps that I have always been a huge fan of Angie harmon. But damn they are pulling in new celebs everyweek. Very interested to see where they are going with shaw.

Damn didn't realize Kristin Kruek was going to be on chuck too. Damn she is hot. Checked IMDB and it looks like she is suppose to be on for 4 episodes. I don't know something tells me she has to be a spy or something.

Damn didn't realize Kristin Kruek was going to be on chuck too. Damn she is hot. Checked IMDB and it looks like she is suppose to be on for 4 episodes. I don't know something tells me she has to be a spy or something.
It wouldn't be Chuck if every girl (besides Sarah) that he fell in love with didn't turn out to be an evil spy.
I dvr'd it and there was no dialogue sound. wtf?
My DVR has spazzed out in the past and done that. I've also had the blank recording.Rachel Bilson, Jordana Brewster and now Kristin Kreuk. Chuck sure gets lucky with the lovely brunettes.
is it just me or was that one of the best episodes from the show? I really like the way this season has gone.
Agreed. I was nervous they were going to screw up the whole show when he got the intersect in his head at the end of season 2. I didnt want them to go the route how chuck is now neo from the matrix. Glad they are taking this direction, its working.
Anyone else have a feeling that Morgan and co. are gonna find out about Chuck soon? Cause Morgan's got Jeff stalking Chuck now.
Ya but i hope it doesnt happen quickly, it would take all the fun out of it.
  • 4 weeks later...